Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation  (Read 7301 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 04:41:06 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I actually knew a girl in college who had the last name Kuntz.  Pronounced "Koontz."  She got married shortly after college and took her husband's name.  Big surprise, there.


Knew a dude with the last name Kuntz, pronounced "CUNTS."  He would correct you, because of course you would say "Koontz."
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 05:10:29 pm »

I have a little bit less sympathy for guys named "Dick," because by and large they could just go by "Richard" or one of its many other socially-acceptable nicknames if they really wanted to. The best of these I've seen lately was a finance company that was attempting to recruit on my campus -- "Dick Flood Financial Services," run by the eponymous Mr. Flood. It was all I could do to keep from making money shot jokes all week.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 05:24:11 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Sometimes People Have Names That Are Similar to Terms For Genitalia.

Schoolhouse Rock: The Lost Episodes.


It sounds like a fairly credible late 1970's After School Special too. A very sincere effort by Meredith Baxter-Birney and David Birney to educate us about this social issue, with help from Kristy McNichol and maybe Greg Evigan.

Remember Greg Evigan?
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 05:24:18 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I have a little bit less sympathy for guys named "Dick," because by and large they could just go by "Richard" or one of its many other socially-acceptable nicknames if they really wanted to. The best of these I've seen lately was a finance company that was attempting to recruit on my campus -- "Dick Flood Financial Services," run by the eponymous Mr. Flood. It was all I could do to keep from making money shot jokes all week.


OK, sorry, but I didn't start this game.

There is a realtor in the Tucson area named Dick Surges.  Google it, but skip the first couple sites.

Dick isn't such a bad name, I think.

Edit:  That is, it's normal enough that when I hear it I don't think of a c*ck, unless it's combined with Surges.  Then, frankly, I think of a boner or ejaculation.  I CAN'T HELP IT.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 06:06:22 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I have a little bit less sympathy for guys named "Dick," because by and large they could just go by "Richard" or one of its many other socially-acceptable nicknames if they really wanted to. The best of these I've seen lately was a finance company that was attempting to recruit on my campus -- "Dick Flood Financial Services," run by the eponymous Mr. Flood. It was all I could do to keep from making money shot jokes all week.


OK, sorry, but I didn't start this game.

There is a realtor in the Tucson area named Dick Surges.  Google it, but skip the first couple sites.

Dick isn't such a bad name, I think.

Edit:  That is, it's normal enough that when I hear it I don't think of a c*ck, unless it's combined with Surges.  Then, frankly, I think of a boner or ejaculation.  I CAN'T HELP IT.


I have a picture of a realtor's office. Her name is Bonnie Jo Morecock.

That's right. BJ Morecock realty.

I will get a scanner one of these days.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2005, 06:49:34 pm »

This one isn't sexual but it always makes me laugh: Wilma P. Mankiller Health Center. There must be a Dr. Payne there. I will extremely disappointed in the universe if there isn't a Dr. Payne.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Minimal Cuntz-Krieger Dilation
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 06:57:22 pm »

If we're making with the genitalia jokes, I guess I have to post this picture:



I took a picture of that truck in a Hooters parking lot.[/img]
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up