Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heyo! - 31st May 2005  (Read 4214 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Heyo! - 31st May 2005
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005, 01:12:41 pm »

MAYBE THE BANJO HAS THE MEDALLION!?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Heyo! - 31st May 2005
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2005, 01:31:19 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Quote from: "jough"
I thought I was so out of the loop with the kids that "buy a nose on eBay" meant to buy a certain quantity (a nose) of a particular drug.

Like a lid or dime bag.  I'm just not hip with the kids.


I TOTALLY thought the same thing. I am extremely ashamed of what I thought.


See, at first I thought it was a typo, and was supposed to read "noose," but then the alt text set me strait.

Hey remember on the old Dumbrella boards how we would catch mistakes and typos in the strip, and then they's magically be fixed shortly there after?  That's what I thought was happening there.  And I was briefly excited.  But, I was wrong.

For the record, jough and Mattgiraffe, as resident former stoner, I must note it would've totally be "nose candy."

Also, I was at 7-11 a few days ago, and my SO showed me a candy for sale there that was a plasic nose that you squeeze to make a thick syrupy "candy" come out.  I think it was aptly named "Goobers" if I'm not mistaken, but come on, it's totally "Nose Candy."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Heyo! - 31st May 2005
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2005, 01:49:23 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Also, I was at 7-11 a few days ago, and my SO showed me a candy for sale there that was a plasic nose that you squeeze to make a thick syrupy "candy" come out.  I think it was aptly named "Goobers" if I'm not mistaken, but come on, it's totally "Nose Candy."

No, I think goobers [boogers] is an appropriate name.  What you are referring to is candy for the nose, not candy from the nose.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Heyo! - 31st May 2005
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 04:57:52 pm »



Also side_show's typo reminded me that man and God have yet to answer me WHY
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up