Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: New Shirts  (Read 6694 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« on: June 01, 2005, 03:51:07 am »

New shirts.

Like the classic logo.  Geometry is so vague it might as well not be an Achewood shirt.

The Dude Has Got No Mercy - like the design, can't remember the strip for the life of me.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
New Shirts
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 03:57:01 am »

Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
New Shirts
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 05:19:55 am »

Eh, I'm underwhelmed. The logo is mediocre, as are the designs. I guess they're okay for some people, but I'm not inclined.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 05:31:58 am »

ah, yes.  well, i'm sure i'll wind up with one of them.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:15:03 am »

If he would have a shirt with the VHS box art of "The Dude Has Got No Mercy" I would be more likely to wear that than just the words.

Is there a reference to "Geometry" I should be getting?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 01:20:54 pm »

I am totally looking to purchase new merchandise, yet these t's are of no interest.  Meh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
New Shirts
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 01:52:06 pm »

One wonders if Onstad still reads the forums at all, given that there were so many people saying "If he makes a Future Dead Person t-shirt, I'm totally buying ten!" and there is no Future Dead Person t-shirt.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 01:58:13 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
One wonders if Onstad still reads the forums at all, given that there were so many people saying "If he makes a Future Dead Person t-shirt, I'm totally buying ten!" and there is no Future Dead Person t-shirt.


If he makes a Future Dead Person t-shirt, I'm totally buying ten!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New Shirts
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 02:48:21 pm »

What does Geometry have to do with Achewood, other than the characters being made up of crude geometric shapes?

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 03:32:01 pm »

I want "The dude has got no mercy", although I agree with AlohaDawg, the VHS cover would have been better.

If he makes a Future Dead Person t-shirt, I'm totally buying 10!
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
New Shirts
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2005, 04:09:09 pm »

Everybody knows geometry is extremely awesome.

As far as I can tell, that's the most relevance it has.  Although, with The Dude Has No Mercy, there is definitely only one reference, so I'd say geometry has about the same relevance.   That said, I do think that geometry is pretty awesome.  And going to an engineering college, I'd be king of the nerds with a shirt like that.

Also I'd have no mercy.

acoxcae

edit:  I'm all over the future dead person shirt.  Hell of all over.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 04:24:57 pm »

I like the No Mercy shirt. It fits the current trend of vague slogan on t-shirts. It's the kind of thing Steve would wear on Monster House and my SO and I would have to pause like 9 times to try and read it because he keeps covering up one word with his arms.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 04:59:12 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I like the No Mercy shirt. It fits the current trend of vague slogan on t-shirts. It's the kind of thing Steve would wear on Monster House and my SO and I would have to pause like 9 times to try and read it because he keeps covering up one word with his arms.


After yelling at the guys that the refrigerator should have been shooting fire yesterday and they are way behind. I love Monster House.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 06:46:26 pm »

Quote from: "acoxcae"
edit:  I'm all over the future dead person shirt.  Hell of all over.


Yes, but would you buy ten of them? I know I totaly would.
Logged

James

  • Guest
New Shirts
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 11:49:30 pm »

Hello, I have a question about the t-shirts: what's people's experience with the sizing? I've bought internet t-shirts in the past, and they always tend to come up a little big on me, but I've never had anything from American Apparel. I know if I ever get anything on a Hanes tee again I'll go for the small rather than the medium, but the AA descriptions seem to suggest a nicer fit. Thoughts?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up