Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Shirts  (Read 6657 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 01:36:31 pm »

I will be certain as to the relative quality of the company herein only when we start discussing the return of Viscera.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 02:16:53 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I don't look like Chris Benoit or anything

I was always impressed with the way he could wear that "Toothless Aggression" t-shirt and pull it off. People used to use that phrase when he was a heel to mock him, and after his face turn, it became his shirt. Priceless.

I honestly am shocked to see somebody other than Zart use the phrase "face turn" in these fora.

Anyway, it's all about TNA coming to WGN because more people need to bask in the awesomeness of the Canadian Destroyer.

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
I will be certain as to the relative quality of the company herein only when we start discussing the return of Viscera.

THERE'S NO DRY HUMPING IN WRESTLING! I cannot stress this enough.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 02:24:28 pm »

I've not seen any TNA yet. Worth a look?
I've seen plenty of ring of honour so I know what to expect.
Lookit all the closeted pro-wrestling fans coming out!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 02:30:39 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
I've not seen any TNA yet. Worth a look?
I've seen plenty of ring of honour so I know what to expect.
Lookit all the closeted pro-wrestling fans coming out!

TNA won't be back on free TV for a couple weeks at the earliest. If you have eMule look for the Super X Cup PPV which aired last year. I can also hook you up with Turning Point featuring MotYC. It was XXX (Elix "Primetime" Skipper/"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels) vs. America's Most Wanted  ("Wildcat" Chris Harris/"Tenesee Cowboy" James Storm) in a Losers Never Team Again Six-Sides of Steel match. And Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin for the X-Division Title.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005, 03:04:00 pm »

I loved Skipper's WCW work and Christopher Daniels is pretty darned amazing.
Colour me excited!
So had would I go about getting this show?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2005, 04:01:30 pm »

Tonight I'll see if I can chop it up small enough to fit on my server and PM the details.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2005, 04:23:32 pm »

I never would have thought a thread about shirts could be so worthy of the Most Wandering award, but this is pretty impressive.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
New Shirts
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005, 04:48:49 pm »

I'm really not even sure if I should lock it or split it or what. It's kind of... majestic.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New Shirts
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2005, 05:22:58 pm »

NOT ON THE SOFA, FELLAS

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
New Shirts
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2005, 05:27:30 pm »

That would be super-cool Cor, no worries if you don't though.

Sorry for the tangent V, I'll take my oily-men in lurex off to another, more on-topic place.
And thank you Jough, you actually made me laugh out loud.
It's all about timing.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
New Shirts
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2005, 05:31:45 pm »

Now then -- fly away to Sports and Leisure, little butterflies. Just flutter away.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up