Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Bozack?  (Read 6162 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« on: June 02, 2005, 05:17:28 pm »

What's happened to Bozack?  Doesn't seem like he's been around lately.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bozack?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 05:27:25 pm »

This is an excellent question. Oh, most sorrowful of Batmen, where have you gone?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 06:18:19 pm »

Hitchhicking to Bonaroo perhaps.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 08:06:45 pm »

Flayed?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Bozack?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 09:16:02 pm »

OK, I've dropped him a line via his facebook profile as he did me when I was MIA.
Logged
goose means greedy

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 10:21:08 pm »

Traffic in general seems to have slowed here of late.

________
War.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 10:24:09 pm »

I just like the fact that we have a topic called "Bozack?"

Watch, now he'll be really sick or something and I'll look like an ass for mocking his name.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 12:26:51 am »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Traffic in general seems to have slowed here of late.

________
War.


Well what are you doing to remedy that situation?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 11:30:58 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Traffic in general seems to have slowed here of late.


Well what are you doing to remedy that situation?


I'm just saying.

___
Is.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Bozack?
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 11:34:24 pm »

Anyways, to bring this full circle or something, I got a message from Bozack and he's busy moving, so all = well and so on.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bozack?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 11:41:37 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Anyways, to bring this full circle or something, I got a message from Bozack and he's busy moving, so all = well and so on.

Huzzah!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bozack?
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2005, 03:15:00 am »

Last I heard from him was a month or so ago when he was going to put a bid in to do a couple of logos for me, then I never heard from him.  No big deal, I just gave my money to another designer (too much money for too little design - I could've done a better job myself - and will end up making the damn thing myself anyway) so no harm no foul.  

I just hope he wasn't avoiding this place so as not to catch my glare or something.  I've never seen any of Bozack's work except for woodcuts of himself as Batman, but if I'm going to spend the money anyway I'd rather keep it "in the family" here than just finding someone another client only somewhat recommends.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2005, 04:04:59 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Last I heard from him was a month or so ago when he was going to put a bid in to do a couple of logos for me, then I never heard from him.  No big deal, I just gave my money to another designer (too much money for too little design - I could've done a better job myself - and will end up making the damn thing myself anyway) so no harm no foul.  

I just hope he wasn't avoiding this place so as not to catch my glare or something.  I've never seen any of Bozack's work except for woodcuts of himself as Batman, but if I'm going to spend the money anyway I'd rather keep it "in the family" here than just finding someone another client only somewhat recommends.


Yeah, I wanted him to do a logo or two for me.  PM'ed him but never heard back.  Now I've got some other joker working on them.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Bozack?
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2005, 04:07:30 am »

Reading the Illuminatus trilogy for the first time can cause Life Changes.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 04:08:48 am »

Classic Bozak...

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up