Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Bozack?  (Read 6174 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 04:20:32 am »

I always thought Bozak and Andalucia would make the perfect couple and have beautiful babies.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bozack?
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 04:55:43 am »

Speaking of Bozack and making babies, his Beatrice hasn't been around here either.  Maybe they jumped ship, or are waiting for the new wigu message board or something.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 06:51:44 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Speaking of Bozack and making babies, his Beatrice hasn't been around here either.  Maybe they jumped ship, or are waiting for the new wigu message board or something.

Damn that's yellow.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bozack?
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 03:00:44 pm »

Off-topic: I approve wholeheartedly of a Wigu message board not stained with the presence of The Bob Talbot. Or, at least, stained with the continuity of our community history, and not theirs.

(Rant about why I lurked Dumbrella for a long time without ever registering snipped here)
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 07:13:10 pm »

DARTH BOZACK! ARISE!

I'm here. I'm finally back in Kentucky, after moving from 13th street to 152nd street and then to 139th street. Now that I have an internet connection that doesn't entail sitting on a fire escape hoping that crackheads robbing nearby apartments on the next fire escape over don't notice and kill me, I should be posting again with vigour.
Beatrice is in Europe, rocking out with her cock out to her boyfriends band. I haven't heard them, but I have heard things about them sounding like a mixture of Tenacious D and Queen.
The Illuminatus books caused life changes in that I immediatly began to smoke much, much more marijuana. However, now that I'm living with the parents again, this has to stop.
Also, putting aside all of the very obvious questions of my personal attractiveness and hirsuteness, if Andalucia and I procreated, we would have possibly the most geeky meeting story ever. We would have to lie to our friends, until we were absolutely sure that they would not judge us for having met whilst discussing cartoon cats. Our children would be told when they turned 21.
However, I'm in Kentucky, and later New York, and whenever I imagine Andalucia's Canada, it is a far away place, where she rides a dog sled to various jazz bars and small record shops. I'm not sure how I would actually get there to meet her face to face, but I imagine it would involve an ice-breaker ship and a zepplin.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to apologize for being the shadiest person on Earth; I'm really sorry about the logos, guys. Right after offering, I found out that I didn't get into the college I was hoping to transfer to, and that I would be just sitting around in New York next semester. As I have begun to despise New York with a burning hatred, this depressed the hell out of me, and of course there was the copious amounts of marijuana I mentioned earlier. Basically, I didn't get out of bed for a few days, and when I did, it turned out to be finals week. But I'm really sorry; I just couldn't bring myself to tell you guys that I couldn't do shit. Sorry, guys.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bozack?
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2005, 08:29:26 pm »

I'm very disappointed in you, 'zack.  

But welcome back.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bozack?
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2005, 08:31:31 pm »

Welcome back, Bozack. I'm sorry to hear about the transfer falling through and about your hatred of NYC. I may or may not be sorry about the weed, depending on how that's going for you. Still -- good to have you back.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2005, 09:20:20 pm »

New York City is a hell hole.  It has rats and ...um... immigrant cyclists.  Raaaaaaaaar!

Welcome back, Zack.  I hope your future unfolds more nicely than your recent past.
___
Peace.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2005, 10:02:40 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
However, I'm in Kentucky, and later New York, and whenever I imagine Andalucia's Canada, it is a far away place, where she rides a dog sled to various jazz bars and small record shops. I'm not sure how I would actually get there to meet her face to face, but I imagine it would involve an ice-breaker ship and a zepplin.

See, this is what i'm saying, if you roll up in a zeppelin no other guy would stand a chance.  She'd be yours for the taking buddy.

Welcome back Bozack.

~Paul

PS- What does a mixture of Tenacious D and Queen sound like?  They have a lot of similarity already.  Would it be D with better vocals or maybe Queen with sarcastic lyrics?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Bozack?
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2005, 10:24:03 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Also, putting aside all of the very obvious questions of my personal attractiveness and hirsuteness, if Andalucia and I procreated, we would have possibly the most geeky meeting story ever. We would have to lie to our friends, until we were absolutely sure that they would not judge us for having met whilst discussing cartoon cats. Our children would be told when they turned 21.
However, I'm in Kentucky, and later New York, and whenever I imagine Andalucia's Canada, it is a far away place, where she rides a dog sled to various jazz bars and small record shops. I'm not sure how I would actually get there to meet her face to face, but I imagine it would involve an ice-breaker ship and a zepplin.


Man, if someone came to meet me in my Canadian Island-City  in a zepplin, I would totally bear him hell of infants, even if he was from the internet.  Just saying is all.  

But for serious, I hope stuff works out better for you.
Logged
goose means greedy

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Bozack?
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 10:32:32 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
See, this is what i'm saying, if you roll up in a zeppelin no other guy would stand a chance.  She'd be yours for the taking buddy.


I would like to say that I was still typing my response when Paul posted this, so he totally called it.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bozack?
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2005, 05:23:55 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
even if he was from the internet.


Even if?

Man, if a girl isn't net-savvy I look at her like she basically has a DISEASE now.  You don't know that much about the internet?  Please excuse me while I go powder my nose...

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Bozack?
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2005, 12:03:56 pm »

We are going to the bathroom to talk about your flaws, and to giggle.

Later, we will enlist a third party to ask for your phone number.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Bozack?
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2005, 05:44:13 pm »

I always thought women went to the bathroom in pairs to make out. That made all of my failed group dates seem both hot and somewhat explicable. If women are just holding impromptu confrences.....that means....that means......


I'M HIDEOUS!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Bozack?
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2005, 09:38:28 pm »

Oh hey, Bozack's back.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up