Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Built to Spill Tour  (Read 1028 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Built to Spill Tour
« on: June 04, 2005, 05:15:53 am »

So I think there are enough fans here to justify a new topic.

I caught them last Sunday in Salt Lake.  It was a really good show.  I hadn't seen them in quite a while, so I was really looking forward to it.  They didn't do any covers if I remember correctly, besides a Caustic Resin song (which was less of a cover because the dude from CR was there on guitar and sang it), and only one new one from the upcoming album.  It was good to hear some older songs.  I'll be seeing them again in Seattle when I'm up there.

Has anyone else been able to catch them this time around?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up