Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats  (Read 7698 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2005, 08:00:06 pm »

Y'know, I actually had to click CJ's Google image-search to substantiate Bozack's claim, cause I'd sorta reckoned he was always a gross old man, but well I'll be, look at this fresh-faced young go-getter! (sfw, actually).  The shoulder hair is another issue, though.
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2005, 12:32:25 am »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

Unless "Circus c*ck" is some reference to Circus Peanuts and the guy's member actually looks like a piece of orange styrofoam packing:



Oh yes.  This has to be it.

P.S.: I am so not going to click on any of the links in this thread.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2005, 01:36:19 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Y'know, I actually had to click CJ's Google image-search to substantiate Bozack's claim, cause I'd sorta reckoned he was always a gross old man, but well I'll be, look at this fresh-faced young go-getter! (sfw, actually).  The shoulder hair is another issue, though.

They don't call him the hedgehog for nothin'

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2005, 02:08:26 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Y'know, I actually had to click CJ's Google image-search to substantiate Bozack's claim, cause I'd sorta reckoned he was always a gross old man, but well I'll be, look at this fresh-faced young go-getter! (sfw, actually).  The shoulder hair is another issue, though.

They don't call him the hedgehog for nothin'

~Paul


Whereas now he's more Mario than Sonic.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2005, 04:31:25 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Man.  That is a huge, gross crank on a huge, gross man.  I have to go wash my eyes out now. They feel dirty.


I didn't know what you were talking about till I turned off the Moderate SafeSearch.

THOSE ARE HUGE TITS.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2005, 05:14:43 am »

To answer my earlier question....I don't think Teodor thought he should look ill, but rather was impressed by his good genes and sturdy stock.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2005, 12:23:04 pm »

Ron Jeremy has a beard on his back.
That is all.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2005, 02:02:44 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"



I was off-line all day yesterday and hence TN beat me to this one.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2005, 04:25:02 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"

P.S.: I am so not going to click on any of the links in this thread.


Quoted for truuuuth!
I would get hella fired if I clicked on those links. I probably shouldn't even be on the board, but my boss is out having a smoke and, as a non-smoker, I feel entitled to small intarweb breaks.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2005, 07:27:12 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"

 my boss is out having a smoke and, as a non-smoker, I feel entitled to small intarweb breaks.


Yes!  If smokers can have addiction breaks, the rest of us are entitled to them also.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2005, 10:14:08 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "linnea"

 my boss is out having a smoke and, as a non-smoker, I feel entitled to small intarweb breaks.


Yes!  If smokers can have addiction breaks, the rest of us are entitled to them also.


You damn skippy about that, omba. (as Lore Fitzgerald Sjoberg once said, the best thing about "wombat" is that it has a "wom," a "bat," and an "omba.") The interweb is way addictive, and I enjoy taking snippets of my day to feed that addiction.

Ugh. I just had my second probationary performance evaluation. My first one, at six months, saw my probation extended until now. I got taken off probation, so I'm here to stay, but I was denied the merit increase. :( Sadface.

Oh well, maybe I'll get it at my year anniversary.

(*edit* Oh noes, maybe my performance has been adversely affected by my intarwebnet addiction? Holy shit. I'd better close out Firefox and think about that one. Just as soon as I read one more thread. I promise.)

On a side note, I never made the Circus Peanuts connection until reading this thread. God dammit. My grandparents used to always have those things around. They are insanely terrible candy, but we always ate them anyway. Now I have absolutely no good memories of Circus Peanuts due to this unfortunate and creepy character.
Logged

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
the secret circus.
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2005, 10:28:21 pm »

god i just don't even want to know... the idea of "circus c*ck" is just so many possibilities of disgusting.  Maybe he just has a flea circus in his ##### at all times.  that wouldn't be so bad.
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2005, 10:29:20 pm »

p.s. why the hell is the word p-a-n-t-s filtered???

that is hell of stupid.
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2005, 04:25:56 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Edit - Apparently I shouldn't post snarky shit 'cause right after I popped that off a nice little earthquake rattled the joint for 'bout 12 seconds.


That was Jesus. He was PISSED.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2005, 12:49:39 am »

Quote from: "Suckin_Dick"
p.s. why the hell is the word p-a-n-t-s filtered???

that is hell of stupid.


"You're out of your element, Donny. Shut the fuck up."

and

"Life does not start and stop at your convenience, you miserable piece of shit."

and

"welcome to the board".
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up