Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!  (Read 2017 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« on: June 08, 2005, 01:14:19 pm »

What the hell was the blue square, green circle, yellow moons, pink clovers stuff about in the seafood letter?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 01:15:57 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
What the hell was the blue square, green circle, yellow moons, pink clovers stuff about in the seafood letter?


Skiing reference. Difficulty of slopes as measured in colored geometry.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 01:53:35 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
What the hell was the blue square, green circle, yellow moons, pink clovers stuff about in the seafood letter?


Skiing reference. Difficulty of slopes as measured in colored geometry.


Thanx, Terry Tesseract!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 04:17:11 pm »

I love that Ray corrected 14-19 (which I thought was fine as long as one used an n-dash) but left "year olds" alone.

I don't ever, ever, want Ray and a sybien to be in my mind at the same time for any reason.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 04:47:46 pm »

An alternate to the sybien for the older ladies, the cock rocker.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 04:49:20 pm »

I kind of love Ray's description of what precisely a Sybian is. Also the word "Sybianissimo." Otherwise, I am deeply apathetic.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 12:53:14 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I kind of love Ray's description of what precisely a Sybian is.


Indeed. "Horny Duffel Bag" definitely made up for the lack of a strip today. I must say, however, that 1/5 of $1500 is probably out of Maine's price range. I just hope he doesn't try and build something out of plywood and a gearbox you crank up to get started.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up