Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Yarr! 09/06/05  (Read 6528 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« on: June 09, 2005, 08:41:51 am »

I thought for one horrible moment Circus was going to balance his entire body on his erect cock or something but his trick was actually rad.
Circus is a nice guy!
Phillipe as a pirate is one of the cutest things though.
Sanrio should be afeared!


Edited to add the word "erect" me hearties!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 10:01:47 am »

The hug and kisses comment made me think this was going to go somewhere weird, but my fears were unnecessary.
Seven dollars is such a nice amount too, if he'd gone for five or ten you'd assume he just grabbed the first note he saw, but seven, thats enough to see he put some thought into it. Seven dollars is a lot of money when you are five.
This comic also makes it clear that Circus c*ck follows the first name surname convention, I hope someone calls him 'Mr. c*ck' soon.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 11:06:46 am »

Or maybe he just didn't want to say "c*ck" to a five year old.
Logged

lloyd

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.alligevel.blogspot.com
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 12:19:56 pm »

Whoa, that is some tender lovin' being lavished upon those soft pieces of green paper in panel 10! It seems to me that Phillippe appears more than usually naïve offering that kind of promises to an amount of currency. Flowers, french fries, I can understand, but legal tender?

Wait, that sounded wrong..

Also, it is good to hear that I wasn't the only who thought "he's going to do some c*ck-trick" when I read panel 8.

But Circus is a cool guy - he wouldn't scar 5-year-olds for life like that.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 12:40:29 pm »

I think Circus should meet Pat.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 12:52:42 pm »

is it just me or does circus look to be related to nice pete?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 01:08:26 pm »

I too was fearing something along the lines of Family Guy (Does this look like a 'Q' to you? How about now?)

Panel 1 = Awesome.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 01:11:43 pm »

Quote from: "lloyd"
Also, it is good to hear that I wasn't the only who thought "he's going to do some c*ck-trick" when I read panel 8.

But Circus is a cool guy - he wouldn't scar 5-year-olds for life like that.


But you, my friend, were totally willing to scar us with that.  I think it made me more than usually glad for having girl parts and not knowing about baseball, though.

I liked how Phillippe was so excited about the circus that he threw his box-hat right over his shoulder.

Edit:  Oooh, we made Google give us ads for pirate-gear!
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 02:34:08 pm »

Google loves us all.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 02:44:28 pm »

I bet Circus c*ck can do exactly one cock push-up.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 02:51:51 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
I think Circus should meet Pat.


I think Pat would hate Circus more than anyone else before, simply because Circus would probably be all about the health but do it in a way that isn't so painfully anal retentive, I bet he could make vegan friendly chocolate covered cherries that taste totally rad.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

V-Adore

  • Guest
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 03:00:26 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I think Circus should meet Pat.


I think Pat would hate Circus more than anyone else before, simply because Circus would probably be all about the health but do it in a way that isn't so painfully anal retentive, I bet he could make vegan friendly chocolate covered cherries that taste totally rad.

And Circus also enjoys Moby, but only in a healthy and moderate way? Man, I can see it now... Circus as basically just Pat's good twin.

Of course, that makes me wonder if Circus c*ck is actually Pat's brother-in-law that Ray allegedly boned. It would shed an entirely new, weird light on the proceedings. No chance in Hell that it's true, but hey, baseless speculation ahoy!
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 03:01:57 pm »

Pat would be all confrontational and Circus would be like "sure Pat, you're entitled to your opinion. Do you want a hug?".
Two character types at polar opposite ends of the spectrum.
The a-hole spectrum.

Edit: Damn V-adore, that's a scary piece of speculatin'
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2005, 04:16:51 pm »

Ha, ha! V, that would be one hell of a twisted storyline.

At any rate, I am going to email Chris to beg for Philippe saying "Yarr! There be hugs and kisses this way!" in the box-hat and holding aloft a fork on a sticker or t-shirt or SOMETHING. GOD, that is too effing cute to pass up. I want it immortalized on some sort of merchandise.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Yarr! 09/06/05
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 05:20:37 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
I bet Circus c*ck can do exactly one cock push-up.


Yeah, but how many can you do?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up