Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Poll

Wil the Queer Eye for the Weird Guy storyline continue?

Yes, of course.
- 11 (61.1%)
No you fool!  It's full Twain-on.
- 7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: August 22, 2003, 08:06:05 am


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?  (Read 2521 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
« on: August 22, 2003, 08:06:05 am »

That's what I'm wondering - will 'stad continue with the Beef "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" thread or will that just drop with the new Mark Twain story?

I've liked in the past when he's intercut two (or more) storylines together.

So I vote yes.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 12:53:19 pm »

Hey, he went back to Molly and Ultra-Peanut, didn't he?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 03:37:14 pm »

I reckon he'll go back to it, even if just briefly. I think he'll devote maybe two days of next week to Beef. Although it'll have to be sans Ray, unless he has a way to communicate with him. But, I want to see what Phillippe gets up to back in Twain's day.

And if I ever have a daughter I'm gonna call her Ultra Peanut. I mean, Moon Unit Zappa got away with it! I think...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 04:09:44 pm »

I'd taken the strip with Beef doing the things Beef wants to do as the end of it, but maybe not.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Will the Beef/Queer Eye storyline continue?
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 04:22:00 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
I'd taken the strip with Beef doing the things Beef wants to do as the end of it, but maybe not.


Well Beef still had the clothes on so I think Ray will return in his time machine just in time for the show
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up