Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Cat Rae  (Read 2637 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« on: June 15, 2005, 12:48:08 pm »

I never mentioned this before, it never crossed my mind actually, but I have a black cat named Rae.

Check her out...


She's mean as hell, but I love her just the same.

My name is McRae as most of you probably know.  I had a dog named Mack and it was a coincidence that we shared the same name as Mack was named by someone other than me.  Sadly Mack is no longer with us, but when I got Rae about three years later, my then girlfriend hit on the idea that she should be named Rae.  Mack and Rae, get it.  Ha ha ha.  Anyway, that's how I came to have a black cat named Rae.  She's ever bit as cool as Ray Smuckles on his best day btw.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
My Cat Rae
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 01:49:04 pm »

If that's so, then what SHE needs is a Chochacho medallion.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
My Cat Rae
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 02:40:06 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
If that's so, then what SHE needs is a Chochacho medallion.


Because nothing mellows out an already mean cat like five pounds of gold looped around its neck.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 02:59:58 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
If that's so, then what SHE needs is a Chochacho medallion.

Because nothing mellows out an already mean cat like five pounds of gold looped around its neck.

Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
My Cat Rae
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 03:10:42 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.


ARE WE USING 2ND EDITION ENCUMBRANCE RULES HERE OR WHAT
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 04:01:43 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.

ARE WE USING 2ND EDITION ENCUMBRANCE RULES HERE OR WHAT

It's an magic necklace on a cat. If you can think of a better situation in which to use this weight system then I would like to hear it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
My Cat Rae
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 04:49:06 pm »

ZERO TO DORKTASTIC IN FIVE SECONDS, GENTLEMEN

Anyway, that is an ornery-looking cat, but if you vouch for her, Paul, I'll accept her. Be careful with that camera, though.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 08:37:55 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Five pounds of magic gold. Plus you'd think the enchantment could reduce the weight by a few coins.

ARE WE USING 2ND EDITION ENCUMBRANCE RULES HERE OR WHAT

It's an magic necklace on a cat. If you can think of a better situation in which to use this weight system then I would like to hear it.


/me golf claps.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 09:39:16 pm »

That cat looks like you Paul.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 08:39:08 pm »

Put a thong on her.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
My Cat Rae
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 08:48:52 pm »

Quote from: "editor"
Put a thong on her.


I could do that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up