Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005  (Read 5029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« on: June 15, 2005, 07:03:43 pm »

Reproduction has apparently turned our beloved Onstad's mind firmly to the topic of male-on-male action. First Lyle's tranny fux, now Teodor's top o' the Huggins gig.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

V-Adore

  • Guest
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 07:22:41 pm »

I sort of like "Troy Harlem." It's not all that over-the-top while still obviously not being Teodor's real name. Suitable.

Now, to see what happens with this... you know, "topping" thing. Be brave, Teodor! It's a paycheck!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 07:25:27 pm »

I know it's SoftBoy and all, but this guy seems to be approaching Ron Jeremy proportions. Poor Teodor. Doesn't he at least get a fluffer?
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 07:34:15 pm »

So is Teodor gay?
I always asumed he was either really, REALLY comfortable with his sexuality or just a bit inbetween.
You know...curious.
Or maybe he'll just be gay for pay?
Wait...is that likely with men?
Er...male stuffed toys I mean.

Ha! Stuffed toys! I stumbled upon a pun!
STUFFED.
STUFFED!!
Hee hee!

Anyhoo, I guess we might find out...*waits pensively*
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 07:35:25 pm »

So that's not how it works huh, V? I was never big on policies.

Chris is about to take the comic to the next level if he continues on this story arc. I can just imagine my VP walking by as I'm reading tomorrow's strip. The next day this guy has no job.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 08:12:59 pm »

Teodor isn't gay, he's bi curious.  I think there's a big difference in the two.  There could be the ghost of a chance he would act upon his bisexual urges, but only if the conditions are perfect.  Here's what I think, I guess CP just assumed Teodor was a gay "top" so didn't bother to mention this important detail to him.  He's been blindsided by this unexpected revelation and it's left him stunned and  visibly shaken.  He'll need a minute to recover from it, but rest assured he's not gonna pop his guy on guy cherry with Ron Burgundy, and certianly not for a porno camera.  Tomorrow he bolts*.

~Paul

*Or quite possibly this will be the end of the story so far as the daily comic goes and the summation of the story may get told via Teodor's blog.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 08:15:38 pm »

Quote from: "bdeth dot com"
So that's not how it works huh, V? I was never big on policies.

It's sorta... you know, unspoken. Just assumed. More of a guideline, really. Er, anyway...

Quote from: "pmcd9"
*Or quite possibly this will be the end of the story so far as the daily comic goes and the summation of the story may get told via Teodor's blog.


I think Paul is the winner here. This is exactly what will happen -- mark my words.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 08:45:40 pm »

Yeah, first to post is first post of the day regardless of superiour thread title or not.  I used to sometimes just merge the threads, but I leave things like that to V now.

I so don't see T popping his nut into another man's (cat's, stuffed animal's, etc.) ass.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 08:50:35 pm »

It appears Teodor borrowed a shirt from Lyle, too.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 12:07:30 am »

He should have known, the beard man the Beard!

I'm with Paul on this one, I figure we might get one more strip out of it where they are trying to convince him to do it then the last panel cuts to Ray doing something stupid and it isn't mentioned again, ever.

Alternatively the directors voice bubble looks a bit *****ic, I assumed he was just talking through a megaphone, but could it be Chucklebot?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2005, 12:57:44 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I never caught the vibe that T was bi-curious or even open to this type of endeavor, but faced with  this I guess it is possible.

Don't forget the Hiram saga.
Logged

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 12:47:26 pm »

Hmm..."Rod Huggins," eh?  I think now we know what happened to this guy after they cancelled "Wings".
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 05:29:13 pm »

I demand a character named 'Lance Boyle'.

I also am considering getting Pat's help to drop a lawsuit on Onstad for libeling guys with that particular kind of beard.
Logged

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 06:16:02 pm »

Lance Boyle? I'm thinking of Beef discovering gay car gang subroutines in Megarace now.
Logged
I am older now.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Heavy Into Rod Huggins -- 15 June 2005
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2005, 07:04:51 pm »

On an only tangentially related topic, living here at the head of the Oregon and Santa Fe trails we have museums and such devoted to those things.  I heard a report on the radio the other day advertising the Frontier Trails Museum and they mentioned Hiram and his blacksmith shop.  I had no idea that he was a real person; I had assumed he was made up either for Oregon Trail (the video game) or Achewood.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up