Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: stuff + cats = awesome  (Read 1903 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
stuff + cats = awesome
« on: June 21, 2005, 08:33:21 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
stuff + cats = awesome
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 02:37:06 am »

Apparently the bandwidth is on the cat, because it's certainly not on the Internet - I get "exceeded bandwidth" errors every time I try to access it.

Clearly, the creators did not realize the full potential of cute kitty pictures on the Intarweb.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
stuff + cats = awesome
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 02:39:48 am »

When I visited there earlier they mention this fact.  Apparently they got some press somewhere and are now blowing up.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
stuff + cats = awesome
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 02:49:17 am »

This is why it always helps to post things through the Coral Cache - just append .A-CAPd.net:8090 between the .com and the / and you've got an instant, worldwide distributed mirror.

Doesn't help when it's posted after the downage begins, though, sadly.

Your link would have looked like this: http://www.stuffonmycat.com.A-CAPd.net:8090/
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up