Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"  (Read 2240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 02:33:54 am »

I'm having a hard time figuring out how that makes him lucky... two c*ckes is one of those things that sounds great at first, but then when you think about it, you realize it's not all it's cracked up to be.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 02:56:43 am »

I think the luck just comes from the general unusualness of the puppy. Me, I think he's lucky because he survived gestation with that level of conjoinment and appears to be healthy.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 03:12:57 am »

I'm just saying I could use two extra arms, although admittedly they'd probably just be devoted to my two c*ckes full-time. But that would still leave me two arms to get things done!
Logged

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 05:13:21 pm »

I clicked on the link and when I saw the six legs, I thought, "cool."  Then, when I found myself searching for it's second c*ck, I grew disgusted and had to walk away from my desk for a little while.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Six-Legged, 2-c*cked puppy named "The Lucky One"
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 06:02:30 pm »

On a family trip, when I was very young, on the way to Niagra Falls, my family vistited a museum somewhere in Ontario, because they had some Egyptian mummies on display.  This was a little creepy for me already, being 6 or 7 and gazing at dead people under glass.  Little did my parents realize that there was an entire floor of the same museum dedicated to animal deformities, filled with display upon display of taxidermied, deformed animals.  Scarred for life, folks.  Scarred for life.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up