Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 24, 2005 - dumbest giraffe in the ocean  (Read 3577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
June 24, 2005 - dumbest giraffe in the ocean
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2005, 04:22:54 am »

I remain fond of "Cadet Blue," if only because I have never ever ever seen a reference to that color outside of the crayon box.
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
June 24, 2005 - dumbest giraffe in the ocean
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2005, 06:06:03 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
... as though they had plans that hinged almost entirely on the maleness of the worm and DAMMIT IF THAT'S NOT A TINY WORM COOTER I SEE, OH DAMMIT WHY'D YOU DO THIS


This is the way Beef acted on his last giraffeing trip.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up