Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.  (Read 8374 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« on: June 25, 2005, 03:54:11 am »

I know that Phillepe is 5-6.  What about the other charaters?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 04:30:55 am »

Beef and Ray were in Junior High in the 80s and Ray was doing "The Dude has Got No Mercy" in what looked like the late 80's/early 90's.

God I feel like an idiot for responding to that.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 04:45:24 am »

I like your comics.

The achewood characters are all approaching 4 years old.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 05:33:29 am »

I meant how old are they in the comic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 01:42:05 am »

Also, since all the strips are in line drawings, I wonder what color everything in the achewood universe is.
Logged

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 02:32:59 am »

There are some colour Achewood comics.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 05:12:11 am »

Poll: How strong does a hint have to be before it hits you?
(_) Lightweight
(_) Middleweight
(X) Heavyweight
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 05:25:26 am »

Jeremy loses 1,000 points for posting pointless messages in the embarrassing hope that someone, ANYONE, will click the link in his sig quote.

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2005, 06:17:48 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Jeremy loses 1,000 points for posting pointless messages in the embarrassing hope that someone, ANYONE, will click the link in his sig quote.


Not true. Jerk.

DevinCybrus

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005, 09:06:59 am »

I didn't even notice that link was there until you pointed it out.

Now I feel compelled to click it.

Thanks a lot.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 12:12:49 pm »

Hey, a lot of us say pointless stuff and link to our sites.  He doesn't even have an amazon wishlist in his sig, dude.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2005, 02:47:50 pm »

Calm down, guys. Seriously.

Anyway, I think this all may be a moot point as long as we know that Philippe is fiv. 'Tis all we know and all we need to know, really.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2005, 08:26:56 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Hey, a lot of us say pointless stuff and link to our sites.  He doesn't even have an amazon wishlist in his sig, dude.


Holy crap. I think I would love to see everyones Amazon wishlist. Please, everyone, link!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2005, 09:41:46 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Holy crap. I think I would love to see everyones Amazon wishlist. Please, everyone, link!

I'd rather see everyone's e-bay watch list.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2005, 11:05:43 pm »

I would like to see the contents of everyone's medicine chest.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up