Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.  (Read 8392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 05:37:53 pm »

Quote from: "bdeth dot com"
Off topic?


Yeah, folks, let's get back on track. That shit we were covering before was gripping.

CHRIS ONSTAD SENT ME A YAHOO! MESSAGE
-AND-
MISTER BEAR IS ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT YEARS OLD
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 05:48:20 pm »

I'm a little teapot.
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 05:51:33 pm »

Plus sugar.
Logged

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 06:05:40 pm »

I'll bite.  

Ray and Beef - already mentioned.
Philippe - c'mon now.
Mr. Bear - old.
Teador - Mr. Bear said he was college age in his latest blog entry.  
Molly - she came from heaven so who knows.
Lyle - over 21
Pat - who cares
Nice Pete - old enough to grow pubics
Lil' Nephew - junior high?  High school?
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 07:55:09 pm »

Bee Death Dot Com, you have a pretty website.
Logged
goose means greedy

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 08:21:10 pm »

:D:martini:
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 08:36:32 pm »

Man, owning my own pinball machine was my childhood dream. One day, when I have a house into which it can be placed, I will have one. Mark my words. And maybe a Skee-Ball machine, too, although I have to imagine those things cost.

In a perfect world, it would be the Indiana Jones, Twilight Zone, or Simpsons machines (all of which conjure fond memories of wasted quarters -- the Indiana Jones machine in particular, because the one I played on as a youngster had no tilt whatsoever and thus was all kinds of smackable), but hell, I'm easy. I just want some pinball in my own home.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 09:19:25 pm »

Skeeball machinew are really long, too. You would need hella space for one.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2005, 09:21:12 pm »

I covet King Kool, the game I spent the most time playing as a youth of the 70's hanging out at the bowling alley.

But really there are hundreds of totally cool games actually that would do me just as good.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2005, 09:21:53 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Skeeball machinew are really long, too. You would need hella space for one.

If I ever get this strictly theoretical Skee-Ball table, it can and will be the focal point of its room. I will decorate around it! Some people get antique tables; I get a carnival machine.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:19 pm »

I was picturing the huge ones built into the floor and wall like you see along the wall of an arcade like at, say, a NJ beach amusement park.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2005, 10:36:43 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Skeeball machinew are really long, too. You would need hella space for one.

If I ever get this strictly theoretical Skee-Ball table, it can and will be the focal point of its room. I will decorate around it! Some people get antique tables; I get a carnival machine.


Anything 10 or 13 feet long and 4 feet wide would definitely by the focal point of any regular sized room.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2005, 11:05:42 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Skeeball machinew are really long, too. You would need hella space for one.

If I ever get this strictly theoretical Skee-Ball table, it can and will be the focal point of its room. I will decorate around it! Some people get antique tables; I get a carnival machine.


Anything 10 or 13 feet long and 4 feet wide would definitely by the focal point of any regular sized room.

A big room, 'dawg. A big room. And here I thought some things could be assumed by context...

(A big room in my house.)
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 12:20:04 am »

Did you see "Envy' with Jack Black and Ben Stiller? Because I'm totally picturing that house.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 02:06:37 am »

I :heart: V-Adore*.

~Paul

*If she gets a skee-ball machine.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up