Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kinky for Governor  (Read 1938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Kinky for Governor
« on: June 25, 2005, 11:33:56 pm »

Why the Hell Not?


Me and Kinky!!!

How Hard can it Be?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Kinky for Governor
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 12:24:29 am »

Best campaign slogan ever.

And why not Paul for Lieutenant Governor?  But only if he gets a hat like that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Kinky for Governor
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 01:33:17 am »

Kinky is good buddies with W.  Did he tell you any of Bush's famous dirty jokes?

And what the hell - if I were a Texan I'd vote for him.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Kinky for Governor
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 01:13:48 pm »

Ditto.
I saw he was a couple of years back when he was featured on some TV thing. But, I have always loved Kinky. Alas, I didn't get to go see the reading my brother and mom saw in Edinburgh. Got a plec at least.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Kinky for Governor
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 03:01:29 pm »

My candidate supports gay marriage.  He says "I support gay marriage. I believe they have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us."

Also, check out his home page, see the picture of Kinky with two ladies and a child with cerebral palsey?  I took that picture with the blonde lady's camera.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up