Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Poll

Do you think Onstad will deliver on this one?

Yes! Sign me up for raunchy delight!
- 4 (23.5%)
I have no faith in Onstad's capacity for raunch and/or delightfulness
- 1 (5.9%)
It'll be raunchy but probably not delightful
- 3 (17.6%)
Delight! My exuberance is insubstantial!
- 2 (11.8%)
Achewood always delights me
- 7 (41.2%)
I am a sad automaton and/or CowboyNeal
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: June 28, 2005, 12:27:08 pm


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful  (Read 3912 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 07:24:51 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
A thread for a non-strip.

I have not the words.

Hey, we gotta keep the kids off the street somehow, right?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 07:29:19 pm »

Yeah, at least they're not at Arby's.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:15 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
A thread got locked?

~Paul

Yeah, come to think of it, I am not sure what is up with this either. I had just assumed I modded something, but now I don't remember what it was. So, uh... beats me.


<Paging Dr Freud>
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 08:14:05 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, at least they're not at Arby's.

I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's!

If we'd gone much longer without a Simpsons reference we would've lost our license to geek.
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 08:17:54 pm »

No, really. Just stomp all around my place, then threaten a child.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 08:33:18 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
A thread got locked?

~Paul

Yeah, come to think of it, I am not sure what is up with this either. I had just assumed I modded something, but now I don't remember what it was. So, uh... beats me.


<Paging Dr Freud>

Uh? I'm sorry; did this post read "I want to kill my mom and screw my dad" in your universe? Is "beats me" not a common phrase indicating "I do not know or cannot remember this fact?"

(Insert obligatory reference to breakfast cereal and urine here)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 08:37:49 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
HEY MODS!

GO HAVE YOUR "TIME OF THE MONTH" CHAT ON YOUR OWN CHANNEL.

SCOOT

Fair 'nuff. If AD has some serious objection to something, well, that's what PM is for. If not... well, I'm done.

Giving myself an Onion Offense card. Shame! Terrible shame!
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2005, 08:43:22 pm »

beats me = it is cognitively insurmountable
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 08:55:11 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
threads get locked if they've outlived their usefulness (read: "people start talking about giraffe placentas")

It's like TOUAMB's own personal Godwin's Law. But full of placenta-y goodness.


Close, but not quite.  Threads get locked if they wander to either a) giraffe placentas or b) cats' barbed penes.

Since I'm feeling Pat-like and since I can, I'm going on a thread locking spree.  Start new ones you punk kids!

And stay offa my lawn.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up