Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The *****s in Achewood  (Read 2235 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
The *****s in Achewood
« on: June 29, 2005, 01:06:30 pm »

There are some weird *****s in Achewood.  What kind of person would build a ***** programed to lie?  The complete uslessness of such a ***** is ironic and humourous.

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 01:08:06 pm »

Why are my *****s blocked?  This is absurd.  I'm talking about Row-bots by the way.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 03:04:39 pm »

What kind of person would block the word *****?  The complete uselessness of a ***** blocking filter is ironic and humorous.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 03:31:09 pm »

Who would block *****? Maybe it was NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE. NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE and his stupid #####.

EDIT: This joke was funnier when I conceived of it. I swear to God.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 04:25:16 pm »

I love how Jeremy posts Achewood 101 topics with the presupposition that THESE THINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED EVER

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 05:08:39 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I love how Jeremy posts Achewood 101 topics with the presupposition that THESE THINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED EVER

My thoughts exactly.  Does he really think we don't know about the ##### and ***** filters?

We love you J, but seriously, try to catch up.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 06:14:03 pm »

Man, I just love for once in my life being part of the in crowd and getting to laugh at the newbies.  Is that so wrong?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 07:41:42 pm »

*ahem*

Jeremy, in the top right corner of your message board screen you should see two rows of linked options. The second in the first row is "Search"; use this to search for threads on topic of interest. This will help you know when topics aren't particularly interesting to the community anymore.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 07:52:11 pm »

You know, once, when I was having a senior moment, I asked what the onomotopia for clearing one's throat was and no one came to my aid.  No one!  Now I see you flaunting  your knowledge of this fact.  You could have helped your brother out V, you could've...  But you didn't.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 08:31:05 pm »

Whale Placenta. Next.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The *****s in Achewood
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 10:14:17 pm »

And I'll throw in a barbed c*ck and put an end to this here thang.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up