Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!  (Read 6536 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

c00kie

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« on: June 30, 2005, 07:49:36 am »

Hello, all -- first post.

adolescent boobie one-upsmanship: hilarious, realistic

another glimpse into r beef's grim childhood: chilling, horrible

It's a wonder he doesn't have more in common with Nice Pete.

And here I was hoping to find out what was so special about Circus c*ck today...
Logged

toddster

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 08:33:38 am »

Yeah, that one was, um...  yeah. Wow.

I think I need a hug.
Logged

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 08:36:04 am »

Imagion the back problems.

angryhate

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 09:00:55 am »

that wasn't delightful at all. not at all

char *

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 09:21:19 am »

I feel rather guilty for laughing so hard at this one. There was just something about Ray's little confession in the last panel...
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 10:29:16 am »

My god...I...I don't know what to...
I feel like i've been riding the volvo of despair.
That was bleak man...just...bleak...

Boobs are good though and a D cup is ideal.
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 11:14:07 am »

Quote from: "char *"
I feel rather guilty for laughing so hard at this one. There was just something about Ray's little confession in the last panel...


Same.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 12:26:41 pm »

Funny!

Next.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 12:46:38 pm »

You seem different Bobby.  Is it because you couldn't get any sympathy over being born into a house that speaks a primitave language?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 12:48:50 pm »

Ladies and Gentlemen, we present . . . Circumstances.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 12:53:46 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
You seem different Bobby.  Is it because you couldn't get any sympathy over being born into a house that speaks a primitave language?

~Paul


I, too, have my Circumstances.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2005, 12:57:52 pm »

So that's Beef's Dad. Wait, so does this mean he and Showbiz are twins? Was this mentioned before? Am I losing my powers?!
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 01:59:48 pm »

That was not delightful not at all.  Comics should not make my morning this sad.

Also, I once dated a very sketchy guy named Daryl (only one r, sadly), so this is all the more poignant.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 02:03:13 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Also, I once dated a very sketchy guy named Daryl (only one r, sadly), so this is all the more poignant.

More poignant because he was shot to death by your Mother?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2005, 02:29:46 pm »

Shit that was just... Wow. Though through the horror Ray is still Ray, just as he has always been and always will be.
Though kind of spoilt because I read the alt-text first.
Darryl is the perfect name for someone who just go out of prison though.

So maybe this is why Beef lived with Gramma K for so long?

Also I fully retract previous statements made about Beef not really being from circumstances.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up