Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extraordinary Rendition Case in Italy  (Read 1910 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Extraordinary Rendition Case in Italy
« on: July 01, 2005, 05:48:01 pm »

If this  were listed in Fark it would surely get the ironic tag.  An Italian judge has ordered the arrest of 13 alleged CIA agents in the case of a man believed to be seized as part of the CIA's "extraordinary rendition" program.  

In Italy the Mafia, apparently is the US Government.

I got a chuckle out of this one.  A sad, OMG I can't believe what my country is doing now chuckle, but a chuckle nonetheless.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Extraordinary Rendition Case in Italy
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 09:32:22 pm »

I heard this one on the 24th. I thought it was pretty funny too. The thing is, they are still pissed because one of their agents got perforated trying to run a US roadblock earlier this year.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Extraordinary Rendition Case in Italy
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 10:15:29 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
The thing is, they are still pissed because one of their agents got perforated trying to run a US roadblock earlier this year.


what an interesting way of phrasing that.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Extraordinary Rendition Case in Italy
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 10:55:13 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
The thing is, they are still pissed because one of their agents got perforated trying to run a US roadblock earlier this year.


what an interesting way of phrasing that.


I do, however, applaud the Italian who basically gave the nutjobs the figurative finger shortly before they beheaded him. That was awesome.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up