Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately  (Read 1811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« on: July 04, 2005, 08:04:59 am »

Pretty good Independence Day filler.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 08:19:43 am »

Hee, that tattoo seems like a nice idea.
Happy independance day my transatlantic friends!
Be wary of straying into woods and falling in a hole and then waking up ten years later only to find yourself the pilot of an intergalatic pet shop.
Yes, my only real knowledge of american things is Achewood and 80s films.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 01:36:15 pm »

Filler yes, but I did dig the 'Why did Pat call in to..." question and answer combo. Concise.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 02:31:12 pm »

Wow!  A strip that combines my love for Trivial Pursuit and my love for Achewood!  Excellent.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 02:43:56 pm »

ATTENTION CHRIS ONSTAD:

If you made an entire game of this nature I would pay for said game. Copyright infringement may be an issue, so you could call it "Factual Frenzy" or such.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 03:20:02 pm »

When I got missed a question I felt as if I'd failed you all. Apparently I need to re-read all the strips from Book IV–present.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 03:24:56 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
When I got missed a question I felt as if I'd failed you all. Apparently I need to re-read all the strips from Book IV–present.


Actually, CJ, you should come up with a variant of this game that we can play at the DC Achewood Fan Beer-Off.

You have one month!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
July 04, 2005 - Huggins-come-lately
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 09:38:40 pm »

Oh man, I love Trivial Pursuit so much. This strip made me really happy. I especially liked the "Bozaks" category.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up