Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  (Read 3942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 03:54:16 pm »

Jesus, this thread took a turn for the worse.
Achewood as Rorschach test?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2005, 04:44:40 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I assumed that the hands-on-stomach pose was Lie Bot laughing to himself about his exploits, especially of the Philippesploitation persuasion. It also seems like the least awkward place to put his hand, in terms of his extensively odd body shape.

This happened to me at work. There was also a poster back on the old forum who described his teacher flipping out over the shirt. He tried printing out comics and showing them to her but apparently that just made matters worse (any student trying to diplomatically defend himself is automatically "belligerent" and has "serious problems with authority.")
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 05:02:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
There was also a poster back on the old forum who described his teacher flipping out over the shirt. He tried printing out comics and showing them to her but apparently that just made matters worse (any student trying to diplomatically defend himself is automatically "belligerent" and has "serious problems with authority.")

Independent Thought Alarm

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2005, 05:13:31 pm »

Quote from: "MSC"
...wearing the shirt is basically advertising that something about your c*ck is special.  So unfortunately I can't bring myself to wear the shirt out of the house.


Wait, it says your c*ck is special, so you DON'T wear it? Are you ASHAMED of your c*ck, and how special it is?
I put it to you, Camp Firewood, be PROUD of who you are!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2005, 07:46:21 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "MSC"
...wearing the shirt is basically advertising that something about your c*ck is special.  So unfortunately I can't bring myself to wear the shirt out of the house.


Wait, it says your c*ck is special, so you DON'T wear it? Are you ASHAMED of your c*ck, and how special it is?
I put it to you, Camp Firewood, be PROUD of who you are!


Is it barbed?
END THREAD
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2005, 08:10:42 pm »

Considering my brother and I so wanted a 'come on man, say something good about my dick' tee. Again though, we realised there was no way we would wear one outside. Or with people around. Or with mirrors near. Or...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2005, 09:20:13 pm »

Wow. So, immediatly after typing my above post, I decided it would be fun to wear my "Special Boy" shirt to work. And I did. And two people have commented on the c*ck-ness of Phillippe.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
July 5th, 2005: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 12:40:50 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Wow. So, immediatly after typing my above post, I decided it would be fun to wear my "Special Boy" shirt to work. And I did. And two people have commented on the c*ck-ness of Phillippe.


I would pay for a t-shirt that had Phillipe saying "RAP MUSIC, MY DROOGS!"

Then again, I would also pay for a t-shirt that said PHLOGISTON, BITCHES!

I wonder which phrase is cooler.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up