Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Ray, By Ray -- 07/06/05  (Read 4988 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
For Ray, By Ray -- 07/06/05
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2005, 12:47:29 am »

I think the Ray on the card is actually speaking.  Why not?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
For Ray, By Ray -- 07/06/05
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2005, 05:46:39 am »

I, too, figured the card was speaking... that was what made it extra funny... that the card Ray is telling Beef 'my bad (that I looks like I'm slipping on money)'....

Oh... and I just now caught up on the forum.  I have an ibook now and.... in Safari I can see a little beef icon by the url.. awwww!
Logged
Texas only kept me awake
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up