Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miss Braces  (Read 2839 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Miss Braces
« on: July 06, 2005, 12:35:31 pm »

I saw this over at Yahoo which is now entitled "Storm Causes Some Flooding in Mississippi," but was originally "Miss Braces for Flooding."  When I read that headline my initial thought was the winner of some obscure beauty pagent was endorsing flooding.


Miss Braces Endorses Flooding

When I went to look for the story I found this one instead.China Braces for Miss Plastic Surgery.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Braces
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 05:36:10 pm »

Apparently Miss Braces is Mrs. Braces

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Miss Braces
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 07:20:34 pm »

I don't even really want to think about what led you to find that information, much less resurrect this thread to share it - I just hope it's not as frightening as I imagine.

In any case, that's good sleuthing, Paul.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Braces
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 07:26:39 pm »

I'd hit it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Braces
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 08:00:35 pm »

I don't even really want to think about what led you to find that information, much less resurrect this thread to share it - I just hope it's not as frightening as I imagine.

Since I agree it does indeed seem creepy and stalkerish so I will explain.  This morning I was bored at work and this board was dead.  So I was reading old threads looking for something to post about.  I promise I won't bother Miss Braces anymore.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Braces
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 09:22:02 pm »

Apparently Miss Braces is Mrs. Braces

Never before have I seen such a magical word as "Bierbaum".

Oh sweet beer tree, where have the germans hid you?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up