Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 7th '05 -- Take take take. You take. Take take.  (Read 4993 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
July 7th '05 -- Take take take. You take. Take take.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2005, 10:26:18 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I can't stop laughing at the words "Is SO good. Is SO funny." I think I've been without Vlad for way too long.



I am an ex-Soviet american, and i can decisively state that vlad is the funniest character in this comic.  I have no clue how Onstad makes his dialog, as he is not Russian to my knowledge, but hearing Vlad talk hits home powerfully to me.  My whole freaking family speaks like that!
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
July 7th '05 -- Take take take. You take. Take take.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2005, 01:24:38 am »

Yay for accurately humerous stereotypes!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up