Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self  (Read 11019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Moxy
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 02:07:14 pm »

I thought moxie meant courage or determination or something like that.  How do you make soda out of that? Is this a Canadian thing, like Aussies and the vegemite?



Here's another Canadian Moxy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005, 02:20:49 pm »

Phillipe fears Mr. Bear's judgment in all things.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: channeling jough here
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 02:24:12 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
-onstadt's secret recipe


oh no! Bobby posted onstadt's secret recipe!!! now EVERYBODY will start making achewood comic strips!!!!


I guess it works for beef if you add || $RELATIONSHIPS and make $SUPPORTING_CHARACTER molly.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 02:24:49 pm »

Canadian Moxy = a ROTTEN application of one's self (for reals)
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

V-Adore

  • Guest
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 02:43:18 pm »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Canadian Moxy = a ROTTEN application of one's self (for reals)

I must voice my disagreement with this sentiment strongly. Heck, I want to go home and give You Will Go To the Moon a big ol' hug right now.
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 02:53:37 pm »

Onstad hasn't really been "on" this week.
Logged

Islikemoxie!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 03:07:47 pm »



Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

IŽll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT
Logged
"God dammit Krystle! I needed that pipeline!"

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 03:09:32 pm »

Yes, the image of the delete button killed.  

What's sad is that there are so many like Phillipe out there who cannot recognize spam e-mails.  This is a sad thing.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 03:10:25 pm »

Quote from: "Islikemoxie!"


Behold! The mighty Moxy MT 25!

IŽll have you know, that this Juggernaut "probably did replace the Moxy 5222B in 2003", apparently we cant know for sure as this vehicle is employed by the danish army.

"Engine: 6-cylinder Scania, type DSC9, 8.970 cm3 (547 cubic inches), turbo charged, inter-cooler, liquid-cooled"

OH SHIIIIIIIT


I read "Danish Army Vehicles" and the concept of a Danish Army alternates between Swedish Chefs in green berets with bayonets, or militant pastries attacking Belgium in a blintz-krieg.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 03:12:59 pm »

What exactly does the Danish army do with this vehicle?  Dump sand on thier enemies?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Islikemoxie!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 03:26:07 pm »

Quote
What exactly does the Danish army do with this vehicle? Dump sand on thier enemies?

~Paul


You must admit that abducting land is less brutal than invading it, plus Denmark is in dire need of good sand.
Logged
"God dammit Krystle! I needed that pipeline!"

V-Adore

  • Guest
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2005, 03:32:38 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
blintz-krieg

I am glad to see that jough caught that and put you on Double-Secret Probation before I could. If he didn't, well, you're on Triple-Secret now, buddy.

Anyway, that is a hell of a pseudomilitary vehicle. I suspect it would make an excellent Micro Machine.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2005, 03:34:44 pm »

I am Canadian, and no nothing of a drink called Moxie - there is the chain of middle of the road restaurants here called Moxie's, where my middle of the road first boyfriend broke up with me many a year ago, but they do not have their own brand of soda, only their own brand of teenage heartbreak.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 03:45:29 pm »

Moxie is not Canadian, damn you, it is from Maine! Maine is not Canada, despite what the Connecticut tourists seem to think.

Anyway, Moxie either loved or hated. I love it.

After all,



Moxie Makes Mainers Mighty.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 03:45:33 pm »

It's not Canadian, or else I would have been less baffled.  I think it might be a New England-only phenomenon.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up