Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OK, this is kind of weird  (Read 2622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
OK, this is kind of weird
« on: July 14, 2005, 03:04:58 am »

Kind of creepy yet fascinating.

Falling lady.  It's a flash thing, not something from Rotten.com.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 03:43:13 am »

Her bonelessness is strangely hypnotic.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 05:03:29 am »

Wow, that's way more fun than it should be.

Oddly, she looks very much like a girl I used to date.  Except more flexible.

Also, it is fun to grab her with your penis and throw her body horizontally - you can really whip her out there and get her sailing.

Okay, I must. stop. playing. with this.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 05:26:48 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Her bonelessness is strangely hypnotic.


I noticed that her joints don't really disobey the physics of the human body ...that much. Her legs won't flip all the way around, as though she actually has hip joints; the back is slightly flexible, too.

The only enhancements that I can think of would be to allow her to rotate or spin, or give her longer, flowier hair.

I have played with this for far too many minutes. Good find, Auggie!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 05:48:33 am »

Another enhancement would be to give her injuries when she hits the bubbles until it's just a ragged skeleton falling.

Of course, I would have given her much bigger....

never mind.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 10:05:39 am »

I had a little bit of fun throwing her around bouncing her off the bubbles then I just let her fall for a little bit.  As I watched her falling I was thinking this must be what hell is like.  Just falling and falling into infinity.  No control, no relief, just falling, getting constantly banged up.  Then suddenly she landed perfectly on a cluster of bubbles that stopped her falling.  She just lay there totally at rest.  Peace at last I thought.  I didn't have the heart to push her off the bubble.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 12:01:01 pm »

I saw this when it was on... Metafilter, I think, and it really creeps the hell out of me.  Honestly, I had to stop playing with it after about thirty seconds because I just felt like a terrible person.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 12:59:48 pm »

Lore linked to it a while back, too. It's no Robo Bombo but it killed a few minutes.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
OK, this is kind of weird
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 02:56:30 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Her bonelessness is strangely hypnotic.


I noticed that her joints don't really disobey the physics of the human body ...that much. Her legs won't flip all the way around, as though she actually has hip joints; the back is slightly flexible, too.

True enough. I actually meant, I think, the way that her joints just sort of flop around; the physics is all obeyed, but there's no sense of any control over it, so it really just gives the impression of a "human-shaped object" more than a person. Of course, were this just a stick figure it would be way less creepy.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up