Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Lunch with Arkabee  (Read 4370 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
My Lunch with Arkabee
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 11:38:25 pm »

Hey, Nabu's back!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
My Lunch with Arkabee
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 05:56:11 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Hey, Nabu's back!


behold the power of Kentuckessee/Tennetucky,
for it is only second to the power of cheese.

there should be a league of football for tomatoes.

children are frightening, the thought that your child would be vomitting and
you aren't sure why or how to stop it is frightening.
i was speaking to a customer, and the conversation somehow turned
to how much it cost to have her child: over $150,000.
that's american money, but even that would be a lot of monopoly
money.  how many times would someone have to land on boardwalk
and how many hotels am i allowed to put on it after they land on it?

please tell you wife that i hadn't intended on disturbing her.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
My Lunch with Arkabee
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 10:47:38 am »

Ahem, I believe you were asked a question:

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I've waited quietly, patiently. I was enjoying the
 positive vibe of this thread and Lord knows it warms my dried up old
heart....What did you have to eat?


Also, I am intoxicated right now, as the sun rises, post=house warming
party.  And you might ask, was the house warmed?  And I will say indeed
it was.  So warmed in fact that I had to open a couple windows.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
My Lunch with Arkabee
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 02:51:15 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Ahem, I believe you were asked a question:

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I've waited quietly, patiently. I was enjoying the
 positive vibe of this thread and Lord knows it warms my dried up old
heart....What did you have to eat?




a sunday buffet.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up