Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Poll

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

Godel
- 5 (50%)
Escher
- 4 (40%)
Bach
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 18, 2005, 11:41:32 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Brickskeller DC Achecon August  (Read 14646 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 10:01:56 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
20 August 2005. The Brickskellar, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.

What time?


OMG are you coming?

We're thinking about it. This weekend we're hitting Chicago - work stylez, so it might be tough to get to D.C. in a few weeks. We'll see.

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
It's a saturday which means I'd love to start drinking and/or eating between 6 and 7.

I heard the food there SUCKS HARD BARBED CAT c*ck except for the perogies. Any truth to that rumor? I could just as easily go elsewhere for food, then meet later for continued drinkings.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2005, 02:48:28 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
20 August 2005. The Brickskellar, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.

What time?


OMG are you coming?

We're thinking about it. This weekend we're hitting Chicago - work stylez, so it might be tough to get to D.C. in a few weeks. We'll see.

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
It's a saturday which means I'd love to start drinking and/or eating between 6 and 7.

I heard the food there SUCKS HARD BARBED CAT c*ck except for the perogies. Any truth to that rumor? I could just as easily go elsewhere for food, then meet later for continued drinkings.


The food does in fact suck EXTREMELY HARD CAT c*ck except for the aforementioned pierogies which are like Molly before she opened her fuck*ng mouth.

However, Brickskellar is very close to many good places of food eating.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2005, 05:54:17 am »

I'm thinking Uni a Sushi Place, around the block on P street. If that is also alleged to suck, maybe I'll go back to Pizza Paradiso (went there on the last attempt at the Brickskellar).

Where should I stay that's good and walkable to the Brickskellar?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2005, 02:08:30 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I'm thinking Uni a Sushi Place, around the block on P street. If that is also alleged to suck, maybe I'll go back to Pizza Paradiso (went there on the last attempt at the Brickskellar).

Where should I stay that's good and walkable to the Brickskellar?

Pizza Paradiso is great. We walk there all the time. I've never been to Uni. And there's always Clyde's.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 01:10:35 pm »

ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT PEOPLE. ARE YOU READY TO RRRRRRUMBLE?

I will need a final count of how many people are coming, please PM me with your party so I can make the appropriate reservation.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 02:02:40 pm »

Saturday the 20th, yes?  What time?
Lemmee see if I can get a kitchen pass.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2005, 01:54:13 am »

Unfortunately, I must back out of this one - I'm going to Busch Gardens on the 21st with my fiancee and some of her family members, which means we have to spend the 20th getting the condo into shape - first time her family is coming to Casa de Golfhaus.

If this becomes semiregular, though, I would love to come and drag^H^H^H^H invite my Achewood-loving girlfriend along with me.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2005, 01:58:13 am »

Y'all have fun, y'hear? I'll be ... in Louisiana. Joy of joys, wonder of wonders.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2005, 03:50:55 am »

Am I the only 'woodie based in Atlanta? We could finagle (sp? correct me) a southeast get-together, maybe.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2005, 04:28:13 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Am I the only 'woodie based in Atlanta? We could finagle (sp? correct me) a southeast get-together, maybe.

The problem is that I'll only be in Louisiana for two weeks, and then I return to college in western Massachusetts, conveniently located to nothing in particular. Awkwardness.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2005, 04:53:58 am »

Well, let's start planning for when you're available to be donated a flight to.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2005, 05:38:09 am »

Not that she's here much, but I believe Mite is also an Atlantean.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2005, 05:45:52 am »

Ah! Yes, you're mostly right. The "mostly" rating is for the fact that there's no "e" in Atlantan.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2005, 01:12:39 pm »

I'll be calling in a reservation this afternoon or tomorrow - right now we have 10 people including SO's. What happened to all the acheheads? Come on people, this thing's gonna snowball and take over the WORRRRRRLD.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Brickskeller DC Achecon August
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2005, 01:24:57 pm »

Did we establish a time and I missed it?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up