Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005  (Read 9036 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2005, 09:50:36 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Lister"
Contradicted in mid-edit!  Curses!

CortJstr and I live within five miles of each other. There is something about living inside the Beltway that makes one wise to digging up facts to prove inconsistencies on demand. With this Presidential administration, we need it.

Beltway Powers activate! Form of: a guy who's good at Google and is frequently bored at work!


MY GOD YOU ARE A GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR TOO???

edit: we are TOTALLY going to start the DC Achecon with "Beltway Powers Unite!"
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2005, 12:45:51 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Pat participated in regular childhood activities:

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04102003


Ah, but Ray only refers to their youthful past. What I was refering to was a hypothetical strip where Onstad actually draws Pat, Beef and Ray scamin' each other for Capri Suns and Gettin' busted for drawin' Ramona Quimby doin' the Principal. You KNEW that and DELIBERATELY destorted my point. See you in court, PRICK.
Logged

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2005, 04:59:59 am »

Quote from: "editor"
Oh my god, Beef thinks that having Coke AND Pepsi is something to celebrate...  that is so, so sad.


i'm pretty sure that the dude to the left of beef is the one amazed at the coke and pepsi
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 04:16:35 pm »

Onstad is in such decline he said sarcastically, that one of his recent jokes has been written into the code of this fuck*ng board.  And it's funny every fuck*ng time I read it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 06:35:56 pm »

This topic seems popular enough to split...I mean, there are still cartoon cats to discuss...
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 07:17:49 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
This topic seems popular enough to split...I mean, there are still cartoon cats to discuss...

Split.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up