Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with Adult Ideas  (Read 2629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Problems with Adult Ideas
« on: July 25, 2005, 05:33:48 am »

1. Has anyone else noticed how many drone accounts are registering with the board lately? Their names are, lately, always x-y and are otherwise completely unremarkable except for the fact that their "homepage" is some needlessly complex and doubtlessly spyware-choked URL, e.g. www.afreexxxpornodirtymovieforyou.ru/free/porn/d/i/r/t/y/movie.html

2. OK, Jough, you fuc[size=0] [/size]king clown - your goofy-assed filters as re: trousers and automatons are so old and tired and HUH?? WHY CAN'T I TYPE THIS WORD?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM as to be almost charming, but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 05:37:04 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
1. Has anyone else noticed how many drone accounts are registering with the board lately? Their names are, lately, always x-y and are otherwise completely unremarkable except for the fact that their "homepage" is some needlessly complex and doubtlessly spyware-choked URL, e.g. www.afreexxxpornodirtymovieforyou.ru/free/porn/d/i/r/t/y/movie.html

I am exploding these as soon as I see them. Thus far I've been managing to keep the volume down, but I'll search the database soon for any I may have missed.

What really gets me about those is that they've gotten a little more clever and are putting something in the "Location" field now. Much like the increasing signal-to-noise ratio in spam, really; one wonders when "spam drone account" will be indistinguishable from "actual human who registers and never posts ."

Quote
2. OK, Jough, you fuc[size=0] [/size]king clown - your goofy-assed filters as re: trousers and automatons are so old and tired and HUH?? WHY CAN'T I TYPE THIS WORD?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM as to be almost charming, but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?

It is probably best to not feed the energy being, dude.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 05:53:54 am »

...These are literally the WORST "adult ideas" I've ever read. Where are the curious co-eds? Where are the air conditioning repairmen? Haven't you even READ "Candy"?

Also, I kind of like fuck*ng.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 06:55:43 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

 but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?


Ahem

Quote from: "Bozack"

Also, I kind of like fuck*ng.


I do too, son.  I do too.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:35:33 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

 but seriously - adding that retarded little asterisk to the word f[size=0] [/size]ucking? What are you, on a bender?


Ahem

Quote from: "Bozack"

Also, I kind of like fuck*ng.


I do too, son.  I do too.


The whole ##### and fucking thing give the board character, much like jough's vitriol or v-adore's nymphomania.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 02:27:34 pm »

Fuck*ng?  Is that Anna*ng's sleazier sister?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 02:30:13 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Fuck*ng?  Is that Anna*ng's sleazier sister?


It's spelled Phuc, I'll thank you to remember.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 02:37:24 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Fuck*ng?  Is that Anna*ng's sleazier sister?

It's a small word substitution, after all.

(Wait, I'm a nymphomaniac now? Now that's an adult idea. Also, someone should have sent me the memo.)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 03:07:56 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
(Wait, I'm a nymphomaniac now? Now that's an adult idea. Also, someone should have sent me the memo.)


Hello, Mega Hugs.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Problems with Adult Ideas
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 03:58:11 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
(Wait, I'm a nymphomaniac now? Now that's an adult idea. Also, someone should have sent me the memo.)


Hello, Mega Hugs.

~Paul


WHORE OF BABYLON
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up