Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Redhanded - 26/07/05  (Read 13950 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2005, 10:45:37 pm »

If Beef and Molly are inside the Wendys, which seems to be the case, shouldn't the lettering on the window be backwards?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2005, 10:48:55 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
If Beef and Molly are inside the Wendys, which seems to be the case, shouldn't the lettering on the window be backwards?

Onstad thought of that, but this way sells more burgers and shakes.  You don't want to confuse your target demographic.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2005, 11:53:07 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
If Beef and Molly are inside the Wendys, which seems to be the case, shouldn't the lettering on the window be backwards?

I looks like they're in a booth which backs to a wall. If it were a window there would be two diagonal lines indicating such as per the International Conventions of Humorous Drawings and Animations (1953).
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2005, 01:59:08 am »

this is the best thread ever.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2005, 02:44:49 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
this is the best thread ever.


Agreed. I will wax nostalgic about this thread in 2066.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2005, 01:10:29 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "arkabee"
this is the best thread ever.


Agreed. I will wax nostalgic about this thread in 2066.


The best thing about this thread are some of the Gooooogle ads up top. Real Elven and Faery items, for one. Watch Naked Videos, for another.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2005, 01:14:10 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The best thing about this thread are some of the Gooooogle ads up top. Real Elven and Faery items, for one. Watch Naked Videos, for another.

I wouldn't mind seeing a naked elven Liv Tyler or Cate Winslet.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2005, 01:43:16 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The best thing about this thread are some of the Gooooogle ads up top. Real Elven and Faery items, for one. Watch Naked Videos, for another.

I wouldn't mind seeing a naked elven Liv Tyler or Cate Winslet.

~Paul


Stop. Right there. Or else you will have to become the token griffin/gryphon of this message board and be dubbed Merv.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2005, 01:54:39 pm »

Merv the perv.  Yes you are right.  I realized I was toeing the line with that one.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2005, 02:56:16 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Merv the perv.  Yes you are right.  I realized I was toeing the line with that one.

~Paul


The reason why this crosses the line is that, although Liv Tyler, for example, is attractive; and although the same process that gives one an 'elf aesthetic' (soft focus, airbrushing, larger eyes) would make a woman more attractive, it's a slippery slope and then you find yourself fantasizing about Somebody nice O'Donnell as Gimli.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2005, 03:15:25 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
you find yourself fantasizing about Somebody nice O'Donnell as Gimli.

That gives me a hard off.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2005, 06:49:01 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
... although Liv Tyler, for example, is attractive; and although the same process that gives one an 'elf aesthetic' (soft focus, airbrushing, larger eyes) would make a woman more attractive, it's a slippery slope and then you find yourself fantasizing about Somebody nice O'Donnell as Gimli.


Uh you gotta admit Bobby she looks just like an angel.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2005, 08:42:14 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
you find yourself fantasizing about Somebody nice O'Donnell as Gimli.

That gives me a hard off.

~Paul


Is that something you jerk on with?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up