Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sticker usage  (Read 3757 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Sticker usage
« on: August 23, 2003, 06:59:24 pm »

I think this may have barely been touched on in a shirt-related thread, but has anyone here used an Achewood sticker as a bumper sticker? It's a shame that they are so small, but I did put "What the hell people" on my truck. It meshes nicely with my Rancid and Misfits stickers, and my rainbow.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sticker usage
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 07:08:37 pm »

If I had any (damn lack of money) I'd put one in my car. I put one of my Brodie stickers in my old car, but knowing how long my cars last atm, I'd be loathe to use one in somethign that wouldn't be mine after a while...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Sticker usage
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 07:51:10 pm »

I've got my Teodor Strummer sticker on the inside of my bag's flap. When I open the flap and it lands on the other side of the bag, anybody looking at me can see it. It's kind of neat in that it almost looks like a little label.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sticker usage
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 08:18:57 pm »

My last merchandise binge left me with about ten stickers. I'm not sure where to put them, aside from that some of them -- the Teodor Strummer, at least -- are going to end up on my water bottles. Aside from that, though, I'm a little stumped; what do you do with three stickers of Lyle? Collect and trade with your friends?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Sticker usage
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 08:28:15 pm »

I've only gotten Strummer stickers which I don't like that much and a free Ray button. What the HELL People might go on my car if I had it. The others will probably just live with the many band stickers I like enough not to pitch but not enough to use.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Sticker usage
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 08:38:53 pm »

I have What We Need More Of Is Science on my dashboard.  Why put it on the bumper where other people get to enjoy it and I never see it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Sticker usage
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 12:29:48 am »

The Strummer sticker is the one that is on my hard hat at work. No one, and I mean no one, has any idea what it means. Some people think it's a bug. These are the type of people I work with.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Sticker usage
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 12:31:01 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
I have What We Need More Of Is Science on my dashboard.  Why put it on the bumper where other people get to enjoy it and I never see it.

I put stickers on the outside so everyone else knows that I am cooler than them. I already know this, so I don't need to put them on the inside.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Sticker usage
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 12:31:29 am »

I put my "Achewood Calling" sticker on the back of my portable CD player, next to Mr. Yuck.  I would have put it on the front, but there was already a DS "I'm a rocker.  I rock out." sticker in that spot.

I probably should have put all that crap on my truck, but I plan on beating that vehicle to death with a crow bar when I graduate (assuming it lives that long), and rust isn't very good for sticker-attachment anyway.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Sticker usage
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2003, 05:25:19 pm »

I stick them over cheap magnets and then I have a cool Achewood magnet!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Sticker usage
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2003, 06:13:47 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I stick them over cheap magnets and then I have a cool Achewood magnet!


Take that 7th Papa John's magnet I've received this week! That'll teach you to be the official pizza of the Redskins!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up