Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005  (Read 4596 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« on: July 28, 2005, 03:26:58 am »

I love Beef's tongue sticking out at Molly.

Also, "Bossie."  Nice.  Molly can be a real bitch.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 03:37:27 am »

Ah, the Stupid / Vague Answer That Is, Technically, Unassailable. I love that tactic.

Plus, there's the little id-Beef telling Molly to go away and stop ruining his enjoyment of the breasts. This could easily spawn an interesting and enjoyable "further dissatisfaction with the relationship" story arc that would be quietly terminated just as soon as it threatened to enact lasting change on the strip.

I kid. This one was great. It made me laugh, and I feel like it'll make me laugh when I come back to it. Nice work.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 03:43:35 am »

Let me guess: she's the lady who runs the bead store and Molly's getting banned for life. OH SNAP
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 05:03:53 am »

Well, she is NOW!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 06:01:11 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Ah, the Stupid / Vague Answer That Is, Technically, Unassailable. I love that tactic.


Oh man, me too. Love that stuff.

EDIT: I didn't read the last strip's thread until just after I posted this. I am behind the proverbial eight-ball.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 07:45:52 am »

Hee hee. I assumed this was going to be a one shot story but am grateful it's continued.
Look at Molly go! I like me a lady with some sass.
Sass it! Ungh!
I think that last panel is wonderful as is the fact that we've not seen Bossie's face.
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 10:45:14 am »

Molly sure is bold sometimes... she needs to take anger management classes. for her out of control jealousy.. perhaps with... Pat :D

I, too, enjoy the little Beef in the cleavage shot!
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 11:42:37 am »

Molly definitely has security issues, which seems to manifest at all times except when she is complaining about Beef. Huh, I've known too many girls like this.

The cleavage shot is GOLD. The drink adds to it, though it was probably just so he'd have something to do with his hand and not just be a head, it makes him look all laid back and such like he isn't there for sexual reasons but just because it is a comfy place to be.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 12:30:25 pm »

I'm not expecting to hear any "Onstad needs to take a sabbatical" talk today.

Solid Gold Strip.  Beautiful.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 12:53:23 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm not expecting to hear any "Onstad needs to take a sabbatical" talk today.

Solid Gold Strip.  Beautiful.

~Paul


A T-Shirt with Beef coming out of the chest area with a drink saying "Go Away!" would sell like hotcakes.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2005, 12:54:10 pm »

Also, I realize that it seems a little odd that they'd be sitting on the same side of a booth.
Logged

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2005, 01:42:45 pm »

I don't know.  The little picture of Roast Beef emerging from the corpulent woman's cleavage reminded me a bit too much of this kind of thing. (nsfw?)
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2005, 01:43:51 pm »

Just great.  It looks like little Beef has just been camping out there forever, until real Beef and Molly's arguing outs him, then he gets pissed for being disturbed.  Priceless.

And the vague answer tactic is not one to be entered into lightly.  Most women I know will accept a vague answer of this type much in the same way they'd accept a personal slapping in the face, and react in a similar fashion.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2005, 02:04:09 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
this kind of thing.


Wow, and from my home town too.  Proof positive that something is in the water here.

Yeah, and boys, with a guy like Beef, Molly has every right to be stressed.  So stressed.  He is so bound for the crash and burn.  He clearly doesn't have the skills.  

Then again, for my part, I am more likely to point out to my SO someone's massively displayed clevage, but I am secure in my mammaries.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Made out of Jewelry - 27 July 2005
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2005, 02:49:49 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Then again, for my part, I am more likely to point out to my SO someone's massively displayed clevage, but I am secure in my mammaries.


Me too. Gigantic mammaries flaunted all up in your face have a way of drawing the eye, even for us ladies.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up