Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205388 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2006, 02:13:19 pm »

Current baby status, 2/12: The baby ate so much tortellini at dinner that I at first became proud, then concerned, then nervous and tense

It's like Stages of Death and Dying, only Stages of Watching The Baby Eat Tortellini.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2006, 02:50:22 am »

First baby update that I've liked in a while.
I wonder how much tortellini the baby actually ate??? I guess it must be growing. Babies grow mad fast the first few months, right?
It's cool to see that Onstad again lives up to the expectation that he will cook Italian foods. Plus he feeds them to his baby, all priming the kid for future Italian eating.
Logged

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:02 am »

Current baby status, 2/17: We left the baby to her own devices this afternoon (puffy book and small, plastic Noah's ark)
Logged

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2006, 11:09:07 am »

Current baby status, 2/19: You might think that a ninja is amazing, and has incredible physical abilities, but I bet even ninjas can't get ##### or diapers onto their babies once they learn to crawl.
Logged

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2006, 11:21:25 am »

A ninja baby would be cool to have.

Cool and dangerous.

all vanishing in a cloud of smoke whenever I try to give him/her a bath
all throwing shurikens at people from her/his little trolley when we go for walksies
all silent and deadly-like, garroting little stuffed animals

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2006, 10:46:02 am »

Current baby status, 2/23: The baby got intelligence and now she won't sleep.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #216 on: February 24, 2006, 06:39:14 pm »

Thank you, Tangle, for picking up the slack on the Baby Updates, since Null has brought BANNATION upon himself.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #217 on: February 24, 2006, 08:54:25 pm »

Thank you, Tangle, for picking up the slack on the Baby Updates, since Null has brought BANNATION upon himself.

Glad to be of service. But what happened there? I tried perusing the person in question's latest posts but discovered no clues therein.

Or if it is something better left unspoken, I apologize for being nosy.

I'm afraid I have had alcohol and some beers

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #218 on: February 24, 2006, 09:49:08 pm »

Current baby status, 2/23: The baby got intelligence and now she won't sleep.

I am an idea.  You held me for second, and It was gone.  I attempted to comfort You, but You were too busy to harbor Me.
Logged
ACHIEVE

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2006, 03:59:12 am »

Man, how'd Null eat himself the banstick? All I recall him ever doing was posting baby updates, and that was a downright Public Service.

Anyway, Tangle, thank you for stepping in. I enjoy viewing your delightful avatar.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2006, 05:04:04 am »

He signed up with a second account and started harrassing people.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2006, 04:29:19 am »

He signed up with a second account and started harrassing people.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Bizarre!

Anyone want to step in and start providing this valuable public service? Seriously, I will think well of you, because I'll inevitably forget and/or forget to read the Baby Updates anyway.
Logged

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2006, 10:51:34 am »

Bizarre!

Anyone want to step in and start providing this valuable public service? Seriously, I will think well of you, because I'll inevitably forget and/or forget to read the Baby Updates anyway.
I don't mind posting the Baby Updates here. Just please don't beat me with wooden mallets if I sometimes forget. I'll do my damnedest to remember, though.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #223 on: February 26, 2006, 07:32:05 pm »

I don't mind posting the Baby Updates here. Just please don't beat me with wooden mallets if I sometimes forget. I'll do my damnedest to remember, though.

Thanks, man. And there will be no wooden-mallet-beating from me, although of course I don't speak for Jough.
Logged

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2006, 08:56:03 am »

Current baby status, 2/26: The old Jump Out Of The Bathroom With Shaving Cream On trick did not help the baby to think that she had a good dad.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 67   Go Up