Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 206040 times)

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #375 on: May 02, 2006, 03:27:51 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #376 on: May 02, 2006, 03:31:11 am »

Dude, you're pushing the joke too hard.

I've got 2732 post and a solid 10 percent have content.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #377 on: May 02, 2006, 03:34:01 am »

earlier, I was looking for something (it was the dysfunctional calvin and hobbes-- I found it), and so I was looking through my old posts.
the vast majority were illogical. I had to look up things I said on wikipedia once or twice. I also laughed a lot.

paul, we love you!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #378 on: May 02, 2006, 03:35:57 am »

paul, we love you!

Thank you the Inevitable.  Jough's just being a dick.  It's his job.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #379 on: May 02, 2006, 06:40:45 am »

Quote
Current baby status, 5/1: The dog knows better than to eat food out of the baby's hand, but the dog does not act according to that knowledge. Today the dog was yelled at.



Dogs are oft to do that which they know better than to do. 

Also, the picture these posts create is of a noisy and somewhat unhappy homelife not akin to domestic bliss.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 07:39:07 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #380 on: May 02, 2006, 07:07:16 am »

Anyone with over 25 relevant posts can give or take cans, one per hour.

I have been to a lot of message boards.  I can honestly say that is the best idea I have heard since Beef was going to have that restaurant with a beautiful 20' waterfall to compete with Romano's Macaroni Grill.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2006, 04:56:07 pm »

A high post count is not a high score. People with alot of posts in a very small window of time are obviously just spewing whatever they think of directly into the internet. I mean, dumb one word posts are annoying, but people don't actually benefit from having a high post count. No one has any more respect for someone with 34565367346546345643 posts.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2006, 04:57:55 pm »

No one has any more respect for someone with 34565367346546345643 posts.

They don't?  DAMMIT!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #383 on: May 05, 2006, 11:16:00 am »

Quote from: the Father
   
Current baby status, 5/4: Teething is proof that God hates us and wants us to hit ourselves on the head a trowel.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #384 on: May 10, 2006, 08:41:50 am »

   
Current baby status, 5/9: The police came and arrested the baby for being so cute. They read her the Cut It Out act.
Logged

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2006, 06:53:32 pm »

Current baby status, 5/14: The baby got a ukulele from George Harrison's favorite Hawaiian ukulele shop. Tablature for Bathtub Sonata to follow.
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #386 on: May 16, 2006, 01:27:17 am »

E--------Splish-----------------Splish------------
B---------------------Splash---Splash------------
G-----------------------------------------------
D------------------------------Splash------------
A---------------------Splish---------------------
E-----------------------------------------------
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #387 on: May 16, 2006, 01:30:20 am »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #388 on: May 16, 2006, 06:55:50 am »

Current baby status, 5/15: The baby has sixteen words now. I am bragging - this is what it's like when I brag. The words: hi, shoe, ducky, doggie, daddy, food, eat, clock, dirt, water, ball, piggy, owl, bird, bubble, and helicopter (only we recognize helicopter, which sounds like eh'-cop-ta).
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #389 on: May 16, 2006, 12:33:27 pm »

Come on, the baby has no word for mom?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 67   Go Up