Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205915 times)

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #420 on: May 31, 2006, 07:26:09 am »

Current toddler status, 5/30: She went in her little pool today, dressed like Esther Williams.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2006, 04:27:21 pm »

Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #422 on: May 31, 2006, 07:18:08 pm »

Is it just me or are toddler updates not as good as baby updates?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #423 on: May 31, 2006, 08:38:26 pm »

I've been pretty sick of them since the beginning.

I just hope the ghost of Bil Keane doesn't reach out and smack us when Onstad takes a day off and the kid draws the strip.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #424 on: May 31, 2006, 08:50:46 pm »

That baby is such a hack.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #425 on: May 31, 2006, 09:01:12 pm »

Yeah, standing up is for sellouts only!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2006, 09:25:51 pm »

Q Q Q... you never will understand, will you?
Maybe it's for sellouts now... but I was standing up before it was cool.
That's right! I did it before all the kids were doing it. Back then, I was on the edge. Just like I am now.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2006, 09:30:59 pm »

Pfft.. that's nothing, I stood up before you were even a full zygote.  That's right.  Dare I lay claim to being, clearly, the sole inventor of stand-upitude.

If you watch all the people who stand up nowadays, you can clearly see my influence in the little wiggle in the booty; that was my trademark move back in the day.  The ladies, they loved that shit.  I'm telling you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #428 on: May 31, 2006, 09:42:50 pm »

Q Q Q... you never will understand, will you?
Maybe it's for sellouts now... but I was standing up before it was cool.
That's right! I did it before all the kids were doing it. Back then, I was on the edge. Just like I am now.

You punks think you invented standing up.  I was standing up when you were still shitting yourself.  I'm way beyond that now.  Sitting down is the new standing up.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #429 on: June 01, 2006, 03:24:39 am »

I understand that if you hang around long enough, shitting yourself comes back in style.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #430 on: June 01, 2006, 11:01:07 am »

I understand that if you hang around long enough, shitting yourself comes back in style.


Well alright then.. that sounds like a party!



Wait... no it doesn't.   That doesn't sound like a party at all!

Good gravy, not at all!  *Horrified stare at AW*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #431 on: June 01, 2006, 11:57:46 am »

It's not a party until someone reaches back and throws a handful.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #432 on: June 01, 2006, 07:58:55 pm »

You punks think you invented standing up.  I was standing up when you were still shitting yourself.  I'm way beyond that now.  Sitting down is the new standing up.

~Paul

That is funny.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2006, 10:15:53 am »

Current toddler status, 6/1: When we left the farmer's market, she was holding a CitiBank balloon. What?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #434 on: June 02, 2006, 11:35:35 am »

Current toddler status, 6/1: When we left the farmer's market, she was holding a CitiBank balloon. What?

Noooo Stad.. NOoo!  Trust me... they recruit early!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 67   Go Up