Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205735 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #450 on: June 16, 2006, 09:31:13 pm »

Otto the Clown Copter

Just in case you were curious.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2006, 04:27:43 am »

Oh no.  Now he's going to have to contend with stalkers looking to find him on Saturday.

RUN, ONSTAD, RUN

P.S. Apparently, Otto's last performance in CA was LAST weekend.

http://www.airshows.org/list_events.php?1sf=Performers&1sm=divide&1s=otto&icas_main_PSID=29675de38fbb7087e702f9b72eff758f
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 04:32:01 am by jough »
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2006, 04:38:42 am »

oh man.

I would be that guy that would find him, and just walk up and shake his hand. I would think I was so classy.
and then he'd freak out, call the police, make a post in his blog about being stalked, etc.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2006, 10:57:51 pm »

Current toddler status, 6/20: She is sleeping! Please close your browser very gently.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #454 on: June 21, 2006, 11:02:43 pm »

Current toddler status, 6/20: She is sleeping! Please close your browser very gently.

I slammed Firefox!  I slammed that shit so hard when I closed it!  I don't take guff from nobody!  Not even fancy##### online cartoony men!

That that Mr. C. Onstad, if that is your real name!

Ooh.. I woke her?  I'm sorry.. I thought we were doin' a thing.  I- I didn't know.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2006, 11:14:44 pm »

That that Mr. C. Onstad, if that is your real name!

I just realised:

C. Onstad

C Onstad

Constad

Any of you folks out there who have not had their shirts delivered, I've got a gem for you right here.

"Onstad din't get my shit to me within the time aloud"
"Lol mor like Constad amirite"

I have a feeling I'll regret this post in the morning, but it seems a good idea right now.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #456 on: June 22, 2006, 02:42:13 pm »

Uhh... what?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #457 on: June 22, 2006, 02:46:21 pm »

Yeah, dude, what is Constad?

Google was no help on this issue.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #458 on: June 22, 2006, 03:23:40 pm »

Well.. it was sorta Con-stad, as in conning. You see? Eh?

No, I don't know what I was thinking either. Take away the required amount of cans, and I hope we can then all forget this sordid episode ever happened.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 03:43:27 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #459 on: June 22, 2006, 04:35:27 pm »

I had my hand hovering over the "taketh away" button... but I just don't have the heart.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #460 on: June 22, 2006, 04:46:56 pm »

I had my hand hovering over the "taketh away" button... but I just don't have the heart.

I've already been severely can-raped, it's not like the pain can get much worse.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #461 on: June 22, 2006, 05:48:26 pm »

It is okay, Judy, I thought it was clever, and I "got it" (but maybe that is because I have had this thought before).  Anyway, we still love you.  HUUUGS!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #462 on: June 22, 2006, 06:10:36 pm »

And I usually find British humor funny. Go figure.

Dame Edna you ain't, Judy, but I'm leaving your cans for others to take.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #463 on: June 22, 2006, 06:13:48 pm »

Damn.. AD just turned down Judy's cans even though they are young, firm, and supple!



(I am sorry for this post.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2006, 09:49:17 am »

Quote
Current toddler status, 6/25: I went on a plane trip and realized that pretty soon I need to start getting her little souvenirs.

On a personal note, I am looking forward to getting my little girl (who is 24 days old as of now) little souvenirs! Although, I hardly ever go on plane trips. Maybe I'll bring her souvenirs from my trips to... the grocery store. Like, maybe, a potato. Or some napkins.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 67   Go Up