Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205639 times)

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #630 on: October 08, 2006, 06:55:36 pm »

oh, of course! I know all about that! I think I might not get part of the game, though, because she kept yelling "Rape! Rape!"



I'm sorry. I know that is not OK to joke about. Sometimes I just can't restrain myself. I do not actually have any experience with the Fick Ficht.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #631 on: October 10, 2006, 03:21:43 am »

oh, of course! I know all about that! I think I might not get part of the game, though, because she kept yelling "Rape! Rape!"



I'm sorry. I know that is not OK to joke about. Sometimes I just can't restrain myself. I do not actually have any experience with the Fick Ficht.

From this and your other post about giving your roommate some private time, (sleeping on the floor of some lady, etc.) I'm thinking you need someone lovely to coat from head to toe in Astroglide so thickly that, from lack of friction, one of you flies off the other from the bed and slams into an adjacent wall.  This, I think, is an issue you need to address - post haste.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #632 on: October 10, 2006, 03:30:11 am »

From this and your other post about giving your roommate some private time, (sleeping on the floor of some lady, etc.) I'm thinking you need someone lovely to coat from head to toe in Astroglide so thickly that, from lack of friction, one of you flies off the other from the bed and slams into an adjacent wall.  This, I think, is an issue you need to address - post haste.

Dayum.  I just... uh... whoa.

You sure do write good,  Mel.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #633 on: October 10, 2006, 03:43:21 am »

Oh, I have someone who I will theoretically get to do such things with. some day.

but she's so far away. oh dear. I get to see her this friday, though.

So, if me making an awkward rape joke means that about me, what about Q?

also: I really need to stop talking about the whole sleeping-on-floor thing. It just brings out more questions than it answers. Normally such as "don't you have a girlfriend?" "Why couldn't you have slept on some boy's floor?" "What's this I hear about ($girl) saying (details removed to protect the innocent)"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #634 on: October 10, 2006, 04:10:53 am »

also: I really need to stop talking about the whole sleeping-on-floor thing. It just brings out more questions than it answers. Normally such as "don't you have a girlfriend?" "Why couldn't you have slept on some boy's floor?" "What's this I hear about ($girl) saying (details removed to protect the innocent)"

No need to explain, man, it's really a no-brainer.  Dude's dorms's floors are always covered with chip (crisp) crumbs and spilled soda.  Chick's dorms's floors are usually littered with girls' clothes, perfect for pillows and perversion.
Logged
ACHIEVE

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #635 on: October 10, 2006, 04:17:16 am »

Chick's dorms's floors are usually littered with girls' clothes, perfect for pillows and perversion.

They also smell much nicer.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #636 on: October 10, 2006, 04:19:40 am »

oh, no. actually it was "oh, dan, don't sleep on the floor! my bed is plenty big for both of us."

basically. damn. I have not told anyone I know in Real Life that part of the story, but, I mean, it's the best part!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #637 on: October 10, 2006, 05:04:12 am »

Nothing good could come of telling real life people that part, the ones you'd want to impress wouldn't believe you and the ones who would be horrified and offended (like your potential astroglide applicator) would.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #638 on: October 10, 2006, 05:06:44 am »

yeah. well, I mean, people who know this girl would know she was just being nice. and... joking? I choose to think she was joking. and just being nice. Because otherwise I might break.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

vagittarius

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #639 on: October 10, 2006, 02:21:31 pm »

get into the bed and have a ##### fight with her!
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #640 on: October 12, 2006, 06:26:18 am »

Current toddler status, 10/11: I let her play with an opened-up old junker computer. Is that bad? I figured the capacitors were all leaked out by now.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #641 on: October 16, 2006, 06:30:57 am »

Current toddler status, 10/15: There was this family thing where we were at an IHOP in San Luis Obispo this morning, and they let us have the Speech Room where the Lions hold their AA or whatever. It was great because all the kids could run around and bounce off of lecterns and throw milk at chairs.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2006, 04:41:39 pm »

Current toddler status, 10/23: If a painter had come to our house and made a painting of what was going on after bathtime, he would have titled it, “Tiny Nude With Red Galoshes.”


is so cute. babies with red shoes are nice.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #643 on: October 27, 2006, 09:38:53 am »

Current toddler status, 10/25: To her, playing soccer means yelling “SOCCER!” at a soccer ball. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #644 on: October 29, 2006, 07:58:48 pm »

Current toddler status, 10/25: To her, playing soccer means yelling “SOCCER!” at a soccer ball. The apple does not fall far from the tree.



Hasn't Onstad used the "apples does not fall far from the tree" before? I'm going to have to search this thread to CJ it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 67   Go Up