Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205830 times)

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #795 on: March 12, 2007, 05:53:22 am »

Yes they are! I love Freezepop.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #796 on: March 13, 2007, 06:35:39 am »

Current toddler status, 3/12
In the stroller, we walked past one of those older women who act like they hate that you point out their "cute doggie" to your child.
Logged

Terry

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • Who, who is it?
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #797 on: March 14, 2007, 07:42:00 am »

Current toddler status, 3/14
She is two today. My gift to her? No more cussing around the house unless my arm is absolutely on fire.
Logged
I can't remember if I cried, when I read about his widowed bride. But something touched me deep inside, the day the music died... OR DID IT?

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #798 on: March 14, 2007, 08:06:21 am »

So does this prove that Judy is Terry?  Or that Terry is Judy?

Also, where is the star?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #799 on: March 14, 2007, 02:18:44 pm »

yeah, this is pure proof.

PURE AND UTTER.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #800 on: March 15, 2007, 05:41:44 pm »

I just noticed that Judy's current avatar is a frame from that XTC video Terry posted.

Coincidence?

Are we gonna de-can Terry until he confesses?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #801 on: March 19, 2007, 04:47:08 am »

Current toddler status, 3/18
Saaay, time to throw a birthday party! [hemorrhages money]
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #802 on: March 19, 2007, 05:54:28 am »

Current toddler status, 3/18
Saaay, time to throw a birthday party! [hemorrhages money]

Good lord, I have enough of a problem with hemorrhaging money WITHOUT a child... I shudder to think at the expenses that must be involved in a toddler party.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #803 on: March 19, 2007, 01:14:16 pm »

Good lord, I have enough of a problem with hemorrhaging money WITHOUT a child... I shudder to think at the expenses that must be involved in a toddler party.

At least she isn't 16. I learned that these are apparently black-tie affairs now. Thank you, Ace of Cakes! In my day a 16th birthday generally involved dinner out with like 10 people. Possibly a movie.


Also, what the fuck is "groom's cake"? Nobody I've talked to has ever heard of it. Wikipedia has an entry but it's really really vague.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #804 on: March 19, 2007, 01:51:23 pm »

Good lord, I have enough of a problem with hemorrhaging money WITHOUT a child... I shudder to think at the expenses that must be involved in a toddler party.

I just got back from New Jersey where we had a huge snowstorm (ask me about shovelling ten inches of snow to try to get the pugs to pee outside!) and my nephew's fourth birthday party, which was not something I would normally travel to except they were having it at this cool place:

http://www.outragehissspets.com/

I think it cost close to 500 dollars.  It was really excellent though. I just hope he's old enough to still have a clear memory of it next year, when my sister says he's going to have to have his birthday at home with, like, dry crusts of bread and tap water to drink.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #805 on: March 19, 2007, 04:19:16 pm »

the whole "sweet sixteen" thing bugs me. Esp. that whole show they have now, which only serves to give older people fodder to bitch about These Kids. To clarify, most people I know who watch that show do it mostly to mock those kids.

My 16th birthday... hm. I think I invited a couple of friends over, and several of them didn't realize it was my birthday, and then they all had to leave to be somewhere.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #806 on: March 19, 2007, 04:53:09 pm »

I just got back from New Jersey where we had a huge snowstorm (ask me about shovelling ten inches of snow to try to get the pugs to pee outside!)
My eskie, Petunia, is the biggest bad weather baby - if it rains we have to keep a close eye on her because she'll do her business in a quiet corner rather than brave the elements.  I tell her she's a disappointment to her ancestors.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 05:09:53 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #807 on: March 19, 2007, 05:03:52 pm »

Oh, same here. We just gave up and have a corner where we use those puppy pads so if they have to go in the house, it doesn't do any damage.

But in the case of the pugs I suspect their ancestors are actually proud. They were bred to lie on the couch and have their own slaves. I knew what I was getting into.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #808 on: March 19, 2007, 07:17:57 pm »


Also, what the fuck is "groom's cake"? Nobody I've talked to has ever heard of it. Wikipedia has an entry but it's really really vague.


[voice of experience]It's the yellowcake urinal puck described in the other thread and a groom encounters it during the bachelor party.[/voice of experience]
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #809 on: March 19, 2007, 08:39:43 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 67   Go Up