Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205948 times)

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #840 on: March 27, 2007, 04:52:51 pm »

. . .  loves to swim, jump in puddles, run through fountains etc.

But if she spills water on herself while drinking - tears!  And nakedness.

I've had dates that went like this.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #841 on: March 27, 2007, 05:41:01 pm »

It seems that Lil Stad is gonna grow up to be the title character in the Ben Folds Five song "Kate".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #842 on: March 27, 2007, 05:52:44 pm »

I've had dates that went like this.

Dating girls who need a support worker to wipe down tables at the local McD's is really not cool man.  Not cool.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

ack-47

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #843 on: March 27, 2007, 09:08:21 pm »

Dating girls who need a support worker to wipe down tables at the local McD's is really not cool man.  Not cool.
Girls with special needs have needs too. It's right there in the name.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #844 on: March 27, 2007, 09:58:41 pm »

I'm a Virgo, and I also did this as a kid. I think the only thing that's stopping me now is propriety and the realization that I do not look good in a bathing suit.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #845 on: March 27, 2007, 10:10:58 pm »

So forego the bathing suit.  You'll be more likely to make the papers that way too :)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #846 on: March 27, 2007, 11:35:56 pm »

I'm a Gemini, and I HATE HATE HATE being wet. To the point that I routinely take a hair dryer to my whole body to dry off after a shower, and have been known to do the same (with the cool setting) immediately after coming inside from a particularly sweaty excursion in the summer outdoors.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #847 on: March 28, 2007, 12:10:52 am »

So forego the bathing suit.  You'll be more likely to make the papers that way too :)

No, no, no. See, the problem is that while I look bad in a bathing suit, I look waaay worse without one. Plus, you know, criminal charges.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #848 on: March 28, 2007, 12:30:04 am »

Criminal charges, pah.  They can only charge you if they catch you.  :D
Logged
~

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #849 on: March 28, 2007, 01:14:47 am »

And it's hard to grip someone who's wet and naked.

I'm going to stop short of suggesting grease because, you know, criminal charges.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #850 on: March 30, 2007, 11:49:38 am »

Current toddler status, 3/30
She has a crush on Christopher Robin. If I see that guy prowling around here, I'll shoot him with rock salt until he tastes different.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #851 on: March 30, 2007, 12:15:54 pm »

Don't we all?

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #852 on: March 30, 2007, 03:47:09 pm »

We all want to taste Christopher Robins? He would be so stringy and gamey, you would have to cook him in a pot for a week before his muscle tissues would be edible.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #853 on: March 30, 2007, 04:45:51 pm »

My grandma used to tell me Hundred-Acre wood stories for bedtime, but Christopher Robin never appeared in them.  Apparently she caught my antipathy towards him.  All playing with my toys...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #854 on: April 04, 2007, 07:17:07 am »

Quote
Current toddler status, 4/3
I went to a Major League Baseball game and spent $16.50 of her inheritance on a hot dog and a beer. The same deal in Vegas is only $2, and the bathroom floors are still conveniently covered with carroty vomit.

Oh MAN do I miss MLB games.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 67   Go Up