Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 11, 2005 - The Miracle  (Read 4288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2005, 06:30:38 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyone out there more desperate to dodge work than I willing to page through the archives?


There is nothing better than using Achewood to avoid work.  As of 3/18/04, Todd still has a normal head.  I will post updates to this.

I wonder why Todd doesn't have a blog.  I know he's illiterate, but when has that ever stopped anyone from having a blog.


Coke screwed up his septum. Stop wasting time and get back to work.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2005, 06:31:08 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Did Ray always treat Todd like this? "This ain't no party of crap dudes"?

And parting with $50 bucks shouldn't mean much to him either.


It's not the money. Todd is a thong-stealing, drug-dealing, foul-mouthed, foul-minded shiv-toting piece of shit.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 06:47:59 pm »

Uh I just surfaced to note that as of December 31, 2004 (last Todd sighting: May 12, 2004) all Todd appearances have been normal.

Um uh hold on it looks like he appeared January 12 and his face is starting to look all mutant.

It must be when he got fat that the change did come upon him.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2005, 07:19:25 pm »

For most of the party, Todd looks pretty normal.  He appears again on March 10, 2005 and again appears normal.

It is a mystery.

His appearance in the Kut-Me Ups, of April 22, is that of the normal Todd.  He is also normal on the 25th of the same month.

Seems a definite mutant in his appearance on April 28; the same can be said when he showed up on May 2. This seems to be where it starts.  I imagine he walked through a test area and was irradiated by a gamma ray blast.

Now I have to do actual work now.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2005, 07:45:53 pm »

On first read I wasn't diggin this one. Maybe I didn't get it... I don't know. But on a solid second read, a little more awake, I love this!

You... are... terrible...

Also I think it is funny that even Ray thinks Todd is a crap dude lately. He must have done something really awful since this...
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01122005

This strip has at least 3 laughs in it. 3! That is amazing. I'm glad I got it finally.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2005, 08:29:51 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
This reminds me of a bar game some friends of mine played once, long ago. It was called the "c*ck Game" and it started off with one person mumbling the word "c*ck" in a barely audible manner. The second person had to say it a bit louder, then back to the first guy who said it louder still. If this game goes "right," pretty soon you have two people yelling the word "c*ck" at the top of their lungs until their ankle veins burst.


This is why cock fighting has been made illegal in most places.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2005, 12:39:09 am »

The idea that the Balls contest thing is all just a veiled threat of what Todd will do if Ray does not give him money makes this so much better for me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
August 11, 2005 - The Miracle
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 05:32:46 am »

I'm with Skillator on this one.  At first it seemed funny, now it is hilarious.

"You're terrible!  You are terrible!"

These lines make so much sense in the context of Ray's world.  It's as if Todd, being illiterate, wouldn't know what an apostrophe is, or a contraction either.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up