Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005  (Read 2225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« on: August 15, 2005, 11:30:46 am »

Was that Rorshach blot in the KFC bucket supposed to be an incapacitated Todd? Or leftover chicken grease? Or a bad shadow? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
Logged

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 12:08:56 pm »

I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything more gross than seeing a lifeless squirrel in a KFC bucket.  Thanks, Onstad.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 12:43:51 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything more gross than seeing a lifeless squirrel in a KFC bucket.  Thanks, Onstad.

The fact that he's either drooling and/or spewed helps.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 01:46:17 pm »

Damn, and here I was hoping we'd get to see the "BALLS!" contest.

Does anyone else sense a retread of the Lyle-in-the-abbey blog plot on the horizon? Hopefully this one will be graphically interesting, though.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 04:26:36 pm »

"Down to the Dementia Arms" is a fun phrase.

I can't imagine Todd actually saying "Stop. Hammer Time!" either. That must have been some smack.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 08:47:39 pm »

It took me awhile to notice that the thing in the bucket was Todd....

Once I did, I felt sorry though.. laying in an empty grease bucket... out of commission... Ray just flung him out the window!
...at least he does it in a caring way.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 10:01:11 pm »

I hope he continues this one, because it's very interesting.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 12:02:59 am »

Quote from: "starlight"
It took me awhile to notice that the thing in the bucket was Todd....


I knew Todd was in the bucket even before we were shown its interior.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 01:46:45 am »

ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 02:25:59 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

Isn't Todd illiterate?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 02:30:43 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

Isn't Todd illiterate?

Yeah and Philippe is five, but that hasn't held him back none.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 03:53:09 pm »

Maybe Todd would have to have a podcast instead, a la Todd's Romantic Audio-Book.  Bring on the voice talent!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Have Fun and Get Better! - Ides of August 2005
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 07:05:31 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
ha HAH!

I liked this one.  However, I had NO fuck*ng clue what panal four was.  

Why doesn't Todd have a blog?

Isn't Todd illiterate?

Yeah and Philippe is five, but that hasn't held him back none.

~Paul

Yes, but five-year-olds can write; didn't they have you do journaling back when you were a wee elementary-school kid? I recall my early-elementary journal being very much like Philippe's blog in general content, actually.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up