Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts  (Read 1869 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« on: August 19, 2005, 10:09:47 am »

Yawn!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 12:42:10 pm »

OMG will someone please tell Beef to switch to InDesign?
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 01:02:41 pm »

Boo to Paul for not making the thread title "Where serious men eat snow and throw cats at walls."

BOO TO THAT.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 01:36:22 pm »

the more i think about it, the more i think that the karate kid should be required police training material.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 03:42:00 pm »

German people = simple and perfect!

You can cry and pee in public in Italy but not at the same time.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

V-Adore

  • Guest
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 03:43:58 pm »

InDesign is where it's at, yeah. Holy crap.

Eh. I hope that Friday Facts doesn't turn into Friday Filler.
Logged

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 04:04:23 pm »

I like the text that Beef interjects at the end in italics. (in this and previous editions of Friday Facts)
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
08/19/05 The Philippe Times Friday Facts
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 03:47:10 am »

I like that Russia was mentioned since two nights ago I dreamt that I went there and was going to be executed.  a bad, bad place.. it was a sign I shouldn't go there and Philippe's word seals it.  heh.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake
Pages: [1]   Go Up