Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul Simon Dream  (Read 6577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Paul Simon Dream
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2005, 09:17:25 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
...finally Simon stopped the song and began to berate his piano player while the cameras rolled.

Quote from: "side_show"
is there a connection between you and this other Paul?

Other than totally loving his music I don't think so.

Quote from: "side_show"
Are you worried that you are becoming like the Paul Simon in your dreams?

I was thinking I might be the subordinate in the dream.

Quote from: "side_show"
Or are you more talented than other people you work with and forced to stoop to their level?

Bingo.

Actually I think both of those things are true.  I am the subordinate, and my boss is a dickhead, but he's also a complete imbicele.
.
~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up