Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web sites worth banging.  (Read 2476 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Web sites worth banging.
« on: August 23, 2005, 06:53:43 pm »

Okay, in light of today's strip, I thought I'd posit the question:

If you could bang a web site, which would you bang?

I realise that this may be well in the running for "dumbest thread EVER" but I'll start the roll balling with:

http://es.herbalessences.com/summersexyhair/

V-Adore

  • Guest
Web sites worth banging.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 07:58:16 pm »

It's not as dumb as some of the threads Toroid has started, I'll say that.

I'm not sure about banging, but if the standard Blogspot layout used by Teodor asked me out, I would probably say yes. It's sort of charming.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Web sites worth banging.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 12:39:52 am »

Come on, people. I was expecting to come back and find a whole thread of links, every single one of which I was afraid to click on.  You disappoint me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Web sites worth banging.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 12:44:50 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
It's not as dumb as some of the threads Toroid has started, I'll say that.

I'm not sure about banging, but if the standard Blogspot layout used by Teodor asked me out, I would probably say yes. It's sort of charming.


Home-wrecking whore.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Web sites worth banging.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 01:07:12 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
It's not as dumb as some of the threads Toroid has started, I'll say that.

I'm not sure about banging, but if the standard Blogspot layout used by Teodor asked me out, I would probably say yes. It's sort of charming.


Home-wrecking whore.

Hey, now, did I even mention the possibility of Mega Hugzz? I don't think so, mister.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Web sites worth banging.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 02:03:34 pm »

http://www.cotedor.com/

and also, thank you jough, I have updated my sig accordingly.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up