Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )  (Read 5545 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2005, 08:29:07 pm »

Cathy's the kind of girl who would stop giving blowjobs after she got married.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2005, 08:55:27 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Cathy's the kind of girl who would stop giving blowjobs after she got married.


Carlos, I think you're operating under the assumption that Cathy gave blowjobs before marriage, which I think is wrong.

OHMYGOD WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS!?

I have to leave.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2005, 10:06:35 pm »

Quote from: "acoxcae"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Cathy's the kind of girl who would stop giving blowjobs after she got married.


Carlos, I think you're operating under the assumption that Cathy gave blowjobs before marriage, which I think is wrong.

OHMYGOD WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS!?

I have to leave.


ACKKKK!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hyper-Spam In E-Mail Dimension 9 (25 August 2005 )
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2005, 12:09:34 am »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "acoxcae"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Cathy's the kind of girl who would stop giving blowjobs after she got married.


Carlos, I think you're operating under the assumption that Cathy gave blowjobs before marriage, which I think is wrong.

OHMYGOD WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS!?

I have to leave.


ACKKKK!


You Win The Thread!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up